The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Simply WAOW!

numpakbecak

After a long benchmark of my options for a new camera, I decided to go with the A7, and choose the Zeiss 55mm lens. It was the best photography gear choice I ever made. Beating the image quality seems very tough, or you'd have to go with a much more expensive professional camera. After years using digital reflex, I love the fact that this camera is compact, light and fits good in my hand. An additional flash is useless even for portrait in low light.

The only criticism I'd make concerns the battery (around 300 shots or less) and the USB charger that comes with the camera.
I bought a classic charger and a new battery for around 15$, so it isn't a big deal.