The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Eight men control as much wealth as the poorest half of the world's population.

OR

Is that new M10 out yet?

OR

:)cry:Whatever:cry:)

da_eltsch

Finally cold enough for some frozen soap bubbles [... actually fun for your children and grand children ...]

soap_bubbles-2.jpg
Sony A6300; Techart; Summarit 2,5/70mm@ 2,5

Hausen

Have been tempted away from the Sony Forum by the X1D and GFX announcements. Thought I better concentrate on what I have rather than what I might get in the future. Anawhata Beach, Auckland NZ long exposure..

Attachments

pflower

Re: The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread-Gothic Horror

Have been tempted away from the Sony Forum by the X1D and GFX announcements. Thought I better concentrate on what I have rather than what I might get in the future. Anawhata Beach, Auckland NZ long exposure..
Me too. Looking forward to the X1D. Lovely picture but, by way of total contrast, in the meantime I have been working on pictures made with the A7ii at Eperlecques, Pas de Calais over this summer. I went when the sun was too high and harsh but this is an extraordinary, horrific, terrifyiing and deeply moving place. A huge concrete bunker complex built by the Nazis with slave labour to launch V2 rockets on England and Holland at the end of WWII. Bombed incessantly by Allied aircraft but with little impact. Now left as it was at the end of the war (as compared to other V2 sites which have been turned into theme parks and "prettified". Sobering. I haven't made the most of it or come close to capturing what I felt but these still seem to resonate in current climes.