Site Sponsors
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pre Order

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Pre Order

Im fat and bloated some folks still like me. ROTFLMAO
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Im fat and bloated some folks still like me. ROTFLMAO
    Hey Guy, you stole my line! ;-)

G
    Godfrey - GDGPhoto Flickr Stream
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The A7R Mk II is still lighter than the Leica M.

Leica could lighten the M simply by ditching the brass covers. At first I welcomed the return to engraved brass + painted finishes, but in retrospect I think they should've stayed with the die-cast alloy covers and hard metallic finishes as used on the M6: I don't need my new camera to start looking brassed after just a few months of light daily use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
    Hey Guy, you stole my line! ;-)

G
    LOL It just had to be said.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I have just ordered the A7rII with a Batis 1.8/85 lens.

This is essentially the camera/lens combo I have waited for.

I will complement it with adapters for my A-mount lenses and a Canon 24/3.5 TSE using a Metabones adapter.

Would be nice if I would have it for planned trips in August/September

Best regards
    Erik

Post Thanks / Like

Pricing of Digital M is certainly fat and bloated.
    David
    Auckland, NZ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by jfirneno View Post
    Hi Chuck:

When you handled the A7RII were you able to tell how good the autofocus was? I've been wondering when Sony would reach parity with a DSLR for both static and moving subjects.

Would love to hear your opinion.
    John, I am probably the WORST person on the planet to even ask that question of, as I use manual focus almost all of the time. I only own one autofocus lens on the Sony mount in fact, though I am adding the two Batis if I can swing the budget next month.

That said, reports I am getting from those who do use autofocus are saying the addition of the phase detect points has really improved it. But again, I would caution that every prototype A7R II body in existence today all are running beta firmware that is very much still being developed and refined. Trying to judge something as critical for you as this on beta firmware is not going to be accurate until the actual cameras start shipping. Remember, one of the big new differences with the A7R II is the addition of the phase detect autofocus points, so I expect some fine tuning for that right up to shipping time.

Is the A7R II autofocus equivalent to say a Nikon D4? I doubt it. Or a Canon 5DS autofocus? Again, I doubt it, but it should be pretty close. Give it another generation, and it will be there I'm pretty sure. Sony is on fire in their engineering department from everything I am seeing.

But you really do owe it to yourself to try the live view magnification and the focus peaking tools on the Sony, as I find them excellent to nail focus every time. More accurate than any autofocus in my book, as using these two tools you never land focus on the back wall...
    TheCameraForum.Com
    ChuckJonesPhotography.Com
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    As I already pointed out, these "Artisans" have to be handled with a glove online.

As for the "honesty". Hmm... there are several shades. When Sony had few lenses for the FE, it is the same artisan who recommended a ZM 18/4 for A7r (!!!) and the NEX 10-18 f/4 zoom.

Soviet union had an official newspaper called "Pravda". LOL

The first "artisan" who writes an article critical of the crap load of NEX' and other blue labelled stuff that Sony churned out would make me believe.
    You and I both know you will never see that.

It would be almost like Tiger Woods coming out and saying Titleist Golf Balls smell like stinky rubber or some such
    TheCameraForum.Com
    ChuckJonesPhotography.Com

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4season View Post
    The A7R Mk II is still lighter than the Leica M. ...
    It's an interesting mix when you compare the two bodies. According to CameraSize.com (http://camerasize.com/compare/#389,624):

- Leica M is 10% (12.1 mm) wider and 16% (15.7 mm) shorter than Sony A7R II.
    - Leica M is 30% (18.3 mm) thinner than Sony A7R II.
    - Leica M [680 g] weights 9% (55 grams) more than Sony A7R II [625 g] (*inc. batteries and memory card).

Given how close the two bodies are on any given dimension, it's pretty much a draw. The lenses will be a larger differentiation between them. I think there the Leica is going to prove the smaller overall package; most of the Sony lenses other than the 35/2.8 seem quite large and heavy.

G

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Jones View Post
    You and I both know you will never see that.

It would be almost like Tiger Woods coming out and saying Titleist Golf Balls smell like stinky rubber or some such
    Yes, it is the nature of the beast and no point in shedding tears over it.
    May be it was a one of my meaningless posts.

Post Thanks / Like

John, I am probably the WORST person on the planet to even ask that question of, as I use manual focus almost all of the time. I only own one autofocus lens on the Sony mount in fact, though I am adding the two Batis if I can swing the budget next month.

That said, reports I am getting from those who do use autofocus are saying the addition of the phase detect points has really improved it. But again, I would caution that every prototype A7R II body in existence today all are running beta firmware that is very much still being developed and refined. Trying to judge something as critical for you as this on beta firmware is not going to be accurate until the actual cameras start shipping. Remember, one of the big new differences with the A7R II is the addition of the phase detect autofocus points, so I expect some fine tuning for that right up to shipping time.

Is the A7R II autofocus equivalent to say a Nikon D4? I doubt it. Or a Canon 5DS autofocus? Again, I doubt it, but it should be pretty close. Give it another generation, and it will be there I'm pretty sure. Sony is on fire in their engineering department from everything I am seeing.

But you really do owe it to yourself to try the live view magnification and the focus peaking tools on the Sony, as I find them excellent to nail focus every time. More accurate than any autofocus in my book, as using these two tools you never land focus on the back wall...
    Chuck:
    Thanks for your info. Sony's recent statements have been quite candid. One of their managers agreed that high end DSLRs (like the D4) have better AF. And I don't have a problem with that. I don't even need super fast and moving object AF. I'd settle for shooting a couple sitting at a table and have the focus on their faces being perfectly sharp. When that happens then it's a real AF camera.

I definitely am a believer in the magnified manual focus. The focus peaking on the other hand seems a little less precise.

Thanks again for your time.
    Regards,
    John
    Sony fanboy, shamelessly shilling for "the man" since 2010.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

It's an interesting mix when you compare the two bodies. According to CameraSize.com (http://camerasize.com/compare/#389,624):

- Leica M is 10% (12.1 mm) wider and 16% (15.7 mm) shorter than Sony A7R II.
    - Leica M [680 g] weights 9% (55 grams) more than Sony A7R II [625 g] (*inc. batteries and memory card).

Given how close the two bodies are on any given dimension, it's pretty much a draw. The lenses will be a larger differentiation between them. I think there the Leica is going to prove the smaller overall package; most of the Sony lenses other than the 35/2.8 seem quite large and heavy.

G
    While many FE lenses are physically large compared to M lenses I don't really find any of them to be heavy. Fact of the matter is that Sony does an excellent job of building the larger native lenses to balance well on the camera in my experience.
    Sony Visible Light & IR Photographer
    http://www.iiinelsonimages.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HiredArm View Post
    While many FE lenses are physically large compared to M lenses I don't really find any of them to be heavy. Fact of the matter is that Sony does an excellent job of building the larger native lenses to balance well on the camera in my experience.
    guess it is all relative to the weight balance of lens and camera body. Some may think Canon lenses are not that heavy, and they too balance well on on the 5d3

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

One observation: The latest FE 28/2 isn't that great on older NEX'. The Zony 24/1.8 is far better.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mazor View Post
    guess it is all relative to the weight balance of lens and camera body. Some may think Canon lenses are not that heavy, and they too balance well on on the 5d3
    Perceived weight and how it relates to ergonomics is a relative but real thing. Hold a light weight away from your body in a static position and it quickly "feels" heavy while lifting a weight that's technically heavier closer to your body will feel lighter because more muscles will be used to lift/distribute weight. So yeah while relative the differences in perceived weight can be real.

That being said a M and Noctilux doesn't feel heavy to me (nor does an A7R with a 35 Distagon) personally but to some they're too large of a lens. So yes that's a relative thing.

The issue that I have is that often the people who make these claims never once held the body and lens combination to qualify their opinion that is based solely on looking up the specification data. IMO that's why some don't understand why the 55FE costs a lot more than a Canon nifty 50 or why a Leica 35 Summilux is 10 times the price of a Samyang.
    Sony Visible Light & IR Photographer
    http://www.iiinelsonimages.com

Post Thanks / Like

Does the A7R2 bring disruptive AF?
    Yesterday DPR published this article. It was very easy for me to understand a few things that I had either wrong or unclear about AF.
    Go the second page if you want to get there faster.

Opinion: Did Sony just do the impossible?: Digital Photography Review

No rainbow's end... yet.
    Eduardo

Quote Originally Posted by jfirneno View Post
    Hi Chuck:

When you handled the A7RII were you able to tell how good the autofocus was? I've been wondering when Sony would reach parity with a DSLR for both static and moving subjects.

Would love to hear your opinion.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Uaiomex View Post
    No rainbow's end... yet.
    Eduardo
    That would cost upwards of 5000 Euros (A9?).

Post Thanks / Like

[stuff omitted]
    Ain't life in the first world grand? These days, there's practically nothing but good choices in the camera store; they're just good in slightly different ways. How did I get to be so lucky?

Post Thanks / Like

I am catching action pretty well with the Af on my Samsung NX1 and the pro level lenses. Better than my D800, not as well as my D4.

But, it is also far more versatile than the D4 and allows me to get a lot of shots I would not even try with any OVF based DSLR. On balance, the NX1 focus is better for my needs than any other camera I have used.

My A7 is not even playing the same game. Hopefully, the A7rii comes closer.

If Samsung had a decent high level lens lineup I would call it a day on Sony but they don't. Worse is the opaque strategy Samsung has taken regarding future releases. So, I am getting the A7rii and I expect it to be roughly D800 level AF, maybe a bit better at some things and a bit worse at others.

I suppose I must also now look into the highly praised Batis lenses.

-Bill

Post Thanks / Like

If it matches or aproaches the D810 DR, I will certainly bite. If it doesn't improve upon the A7r, I'll wait another 6 months for the possible A9.
    I'm in no hurry.
    Eduardo

That would cost upwards of 5000 Euros (A9?).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uaiomex View Post
    Does the A7R2 bring disruptive AF?
    Yesterday DPR published this article. It was very easy for me to understand a few things that I had either wrong or unclear about AF.
    Go the second page if you want to get there faster.

Opinion: Did Sony just do the impossible?: Digital Photography Review

No rainbow's end... yet.
    Eduardo
    I'm not sure what you mean by "no rainbow's end", but the mention of "disruptive AF" refers to the apparent ability of the A7R2 to autofocus with 3rd party glass as fast as those lenses do on their native bodies. It's only "disruptive" to Canon's and Nikon's revenues.

This is an amazing OpEd piece. Dpreview rarely does these, and generally seems to have a pro-Canikon slant. Having this editorial be pro-Sony is, in itself, quite amazing.

... and it's heady stuff. Reading it puts into perspective the huge leap in digital image technology that Sony has accomplished. Even if it is a high end camera, it may very well be a "game changer", one that will be a notable point in the future evolution of photography.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It's one of the very few articles I actually read from them. Pretty good too.

Post Thanks / Like

It's amazing they spend so much time going over the "good points", and only mention IBIS and 4k video in passing. It shows how impressed they were with the new shutter, sensor and AF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dandrewk View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "no rainbow's end", but the mention of "disruptive AF" refers to the apparent ability of the A7R2 to autofocus with 3rd party glass as fast as those lenses do on their native bodies. It's only "disruptive" to Canon's and Nikon's revenues.

This is an amazing OpEd piece. Dpreview rarely does these, and generally seems to have a pro-Canikon slant. Having this editorial be pro-Sony is, in itself, quite amazing.

... and it's heady stuff. Reading it puts into perspective the huge leap in digital image technology that Sony has accomplished. Even if it is a high end camera, it may very well be a "game changer", one that will be a notable point in the future evolution of photography.
    Concerning DPreview being pro Canikon, I disagree. They like new technology and were raving about MFT when it was issued in 2009. Then again when the E-M5 was issued which was a game changer. They were lukewarm on the first Nex because of the menus. And on Fuji because of the slow AF.. But they are supporters of the mirrorless technology since the beginnings.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi dan, I just said it because it is expected it won't be an outstanding low-light
    shooter and it didn't get a true global shutter.... yet, which is considered to be the final achievement in regards of shutter performance.

Sony is truly improving in big leaps. This new sensor is now two full generations ahead of Canon's.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Annna T View Post
    Concerning DPreview being pro Canikon, I disagree. They like new technology and were raving about MFT when it was issued in 2009. Then again when the E-M5 was issued which was a game changer. They were lukewarm on the first Nex because of the menus. And on Fuji because of the slow AF.. But they are supporters of the mirrorless technology since the beginnings.
    When did Amazon buy preview?

Post Thanks / Like

One observation: The latest FE 28/2 isn't that great on older NEX'. The Zony 24/1.8 is far better.
    Thats good info to know! But then why it is do well on the full frame A7 series? Perhaps there is substantial lens correction algorithms taking place in the newer cameras?

Post Thanks / Like

2007 - http://www.dpreview.com/articles/169...quiresdpreview

Post Thanks / Like

hmm I suspect there maybe some erroneous language translations going on. Do not think it was meant as "Disruptive" lol

But I have to agree, if there was anything disruptive about Sony's new on-sensor PDAF for SLT and Canon EF, it would be most disruptive for Canon body sales.

Post Thanks / Like

Reading the article, he did say it was disruptive to Sony's DSLR competitors.

But yeah, an odd/ambiguous choice for the word.

Post Thanks / Like

Disruptive is currently a hip word in technology and other areas.

Also, I imagine the A7rii will be very good in low light. That is one of the advantages of the BSI sensor.

-Bill

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

May 14, 2007 was when Phil Askey was given his Golden Parachute.
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

Post Thanks / Like

I truly hope so this is the case.
    Eduardo

Quote Originally Posted by ohnri View Post
    Disruptive is currently a hip word in technology and other areas.

Also, I imagine the A7rii will be very good in low light. That is one of the advantages of the BSI sensor.

-Bill

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who not yet pre-ordered: http://ilovehatephoto.com/2015/06/24...-3200-upgrade/
    Bart ...
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knorp View Post
    Thanks Bart. Excellent writeup.
    They didn't mention one thing though and that is:

Initial price includes early access fee for new technology and 18 months or so of additional usage.
    So, if after 18 months the price has dropped from $3200 to $1600 one has had the A7R II basically for a monthly fee of about $100.
    I guess, everybody who could afford that high price has to decide whether that's worth it or not.
    With best regards, K-H.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Why I have an A7rII on preorder?

Obviously, the A7rII is a bit pricey. On the other hand it has some features I need, or so I think. What I wanted:

• Short flange distance so I could use Canon T&S lenses
    • Significantly more pixels than the A99
    • Sensor like the one on the A99 having electronic first shutter curtain (EFCS) and on sensor phase detection AF (PDAF)
    • I was also looking for a first rate relatively large aperture lens around 85 mm, like an 85 f/2
    • The 85 mm lens should be fully usable at maximum aperture

Suddenly, everything fell into place. The new Zeiss Batis 1.8/85 seem to fulfil my expectations. It is a much more sophisticated design than say the Planar 1.4/85. What I wanted was a lens that had very little axial chromatic aberration (green/magenta shift in OOF areas), such lenses are very rare. I don't know if the Batis is there, but I guess it is better than the older lenses. Neither Otus has any axial chroma. Other lenses known not having axial chroma are the Coastal Optics 60/4 macro, some on the Voigtlander Lantars and the Zeiss 2/135 APO.

The A7rII may not be my dream camera, I would like a more "pro" model with a larger battery and so on, but it delivers on my requirements.

The in camera 4K recording is very important, too, as I feel that motion is often a useful feature. The video quality from the A99 is not that good and moiré is often an issue. Downsizing 4K video to 2K should be pretty good, if properly done. Also, having 4K motion leaves me well prepared for 4K projection when that becomes affordable.

So, here is what I have on order:

• Sony A7rII
    • Batis 1.8/85
    • Canon 24/4 T&S lens
    • Sony FA to FE mount adapter (without built in focusin)
    • Metabones Canon EF to FE adapter
    • Some necessary junk like battery and charger

In the pipeline I see a T&S adapter from HCam DE, that I can use with my existing Hasselblad lenses. I also need to find an L-plate solution for the A7rII.

Best regards
    Erik

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Really Right Stuff has an L-plate solution for the A7II which will fit on the A7rII as well. Two versions: one without the battery grip and one with the battery grip. I have the latter on my A7II and it works perfectly/
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

Post Thanks / Like

AF test with Canon 40mm STM
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Serhan, that vid looks very promising. This opens the A7rii lens range! Canon DSLR bodies of late may not have been up in the forefront for it's sensor tech, but they sure make some very nice lenses!

I can see very little disadvantages of using Canon lenses on this new Sony camera, with the only main gripe being the lens motor noise being a little intrusive if recording video in quiet scenes, and the sheer size of good Canon L series lenses.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

ERik

Post Thanks / Like

On the subject of the increased price, here in the uk the RRP of the A7ii is £1599 with the rii at £2599. I don't see it as THAT much more expensive for what is offered and I guess buying grey market would be significantly cheaper too.

But I am needing convincing to buy one. I've been testing out an A7ii and it's already not working properly (the left side of the jog wheel no longer clicks when pressed) and it's far from weatherproofed after a trip to Iceland. Four week old camera, already failing.

Also, no dual card slots and no thumb stick to move the AF points. Otherwise it would be a winner for me. I really do worry about the build quality though. Sony has always suffered in that regard and for the money I'd be looking for something tougher and more resilient. Right now it seems they've thrown all the cool gadgets they have into a body (and that's great) but not considered the practicalities of doing so or the market that will use the camera.
    Chris Giles Photography

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Giles View Post
    On the subject of the increased price, here in the uk the RRP of the A7ii is £1599 with the rii at £2599. I don't see it as THAT much more expensive for what is offered and I guess buying grey market would be significantly cheaper too.

But I am needing convincing to buy one. I've been testing out an A7ii and it's already not working properly (the left side of the jog wheel no longer clicks when pressed) and it's far from weatherproofed after a trip to Iceland. Four week old camera, already failing.

Also, no dual card slots and no thumb stick to move the AF points. Otherwise it would be a winner for me. I really do worry about the build quality though. Sony has always suffered in that regard and for the money I'd be looking for something tougher and more resilient. Right now it seems they've thrown all the cool gadgets they have into a body (and that's great) but not considered the practicalities of doing so or the market that will use the camera.
    Hmm, with any new adopter of state of the art technology, there will be a premium price to be paid. The A7r ii is the first 42MP full frame BSI sensor released in the consumer market.

What camera do you use before the A7ii that had better weather sealing?

Suspect dual card slots may be reserved for an upcoming pro series Sony camera possible an A9.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mazor View Post
    What camera do you use before the A7ii that had better weather sealing?
    Anything I used before has better sealing. The 5D and 1D series being a perfect example. When you compare prices even though the features and sensor are arguably better they haven't considered pro usage, not really.

This seems a shame. Landscapers use these in the rain and wedding photographers love the thought of popping a 135L on it and shooting silently at 1/60 second.

I am looking to see these features pop up on the a9 but I have a sneaky feeling they won't or at least many will be absent.
    Last edited by Chris Giles; 30th June 2015 at 04:33.
    Chris Giles Photography

Post Thanks / Like

Man, the Sony Store USA pre order window had to be the shortest window ever.... it could not of been more than 4 hours. I saw a post that the Sony store was taking orders and when I got home from work and tried to pre order it it was already back to notify when available.

I made a few calls being as I am on the pro support program but as of that night they stopped taking pre orders.........

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Please, somebody wake me up by 29th or 30th of July ...
    Bart ...

Post Thanks / Like

Knorp, Don't worry.... with all the hype and internet chatter on this new a7rII I would expect a near similar experience as the second coming...... the skies will open, the angels will sing, and all old good cameras will rise from the rubbish and accent to the heavens. .... surely you can't sleep through that
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it seems I have to rely on the postman who is supposed the ring twice !
    That'll do nicely I guess ...
    Bart ...

Post Thanks / Like

I hope your info is correct....... what I am getting is 8/26 as it's release date ..... but we have all been through this before.... it will arrive when it is ready just like a fine wine

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by k-hawinkler View Post
    I wouldn't blame it on "overly enthusiastic descriptions that certain early reviewers give".
    No, independent of them for me this is just exciting new technology that I want to get my hands on. :-)
    K-H
    Honesty combined with GAS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The closest thing I know of in the way of an honest "review" is what Brian Smith wrote up as his Field Test trial here: http://briansmith.com/field-test-sony-a7rii/ Full disclosure, Brian is a Sony Artisan of Imagery, so he is compensated by Sony to use and write about their products.

But Brian is an excellent "A List" commercial portrait and event photographer who I am proud to recommend and have known personally for over fifteen years to be honest and trustworthy in his photography advice as well as an excellent judge in his ability to critique camera gear.

I trust Brian's opinion both from his experience and also from his technical chops. Brian's access allowed him to literally "write the book" on the original A7R: http://thecameraforum.com/sony-a7-a7...s-great-shots/ Brian is a photographers photographer, a Pulitzer Prize winner. Photography sources don't come any better than Brian, in my opinion. Am I a Brian Smith fanboy? You bet I am. I think he is one of the best modern day portrait photographers going, but he is my friend so you would probably expect that. Judge for yourself by his work on his website.

Brian Smith is the only one of the bloggers I know of that has a close enough trust relationship with Sony that they work with him in developing their new camera gear. This gives Brian insights into the latest Sony technology and thinking the rest of us who only get a quick look at new tech before writing our initial impressions don't have.

Google rewards greatly those who get news out online first, so the rest of us have to rely on outside sources, our own contacts information, and yes, very much on the Sony and others press releases. This goes for myself, Huff, Petapixel, DpReview, F-Stoppers, Luminous, and all the rest who have already written something on the A7RII. We try our best as journalists, but nothing beats being an actual insider when it comes to writing about a particular manufacturer's new announced, but still unreleased, technology.

Have a GREAT day!

Chuck Jones
    I enjoy your posts here. My only problem with the Brian Smith/Sony "partnership" is that he did not have enough respect from Sony to convince them not to release the A7RII camera without uncompressed Raw files.