The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A900 Bundle price reductions @ Sony Store

fotografz

:bugeyes::bugeyes::bugeyes: Sony has reduced the price for an A900 and Zeiss 24-70/2.8 by $500. !!!` :bugeyes::bugeyes::bugeyes: Helpful in these times of financial crunch. :thumbup:

$2,684. for the camera and $1,566. for the lens = $4,250. ... with free shipping. Interesting given that Nikon just increased prices, at least on some key lenses. I'm tempted to sell something and pick up a back-up for weddings (need 2 of most everything for wedding work) :D

https://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wc...JYT2mj188U4yLYWk=&ddkey=https:OrderItemDelete

On an unrelated note, I just ordered a Hasselblad V to Sony/Minolta adapter to use all my CFE/CFi and FE optics including the incomparible 110/2FE ... the perfect portrait lens on a A900? Report will follow delivery of the adapter.;)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Except there charging tax which bums me out and I seriously almost hit the buy button 6 times in the last couple days. I am Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted..

I wonder if I can use my mamiya glass. Now that would be something

jonoslack

Except there charging tax which bums me out and I seriously almost hit the buy button 6 times in the last couple days. I am Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted..

I wonder if I can use my mamiya glass. Now that would be something
Hit it
You KNOW it makes sense :p

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Guy,
and for only $190 at B&H you can get a Phoenix 28-300 f/4-6.3 all weather night-fighter do-it-all (other than tilt and shift, well maybe if you torque it a bit) lens

Guy Mancuso

Just what i need Bob.

Jono I hit the button than i should just grab the baseball bat and hand it to my wife and let here have some fun. LOL

fotografz

douglasf13

I've been trying out the Hassey 150 CF on my A900 via adapter, and so far so good. It uses the sweetspot of the lens, similar to using a FF lens on APS-C.

Guy Mancuso

LOL. It's Valentines Day looks like I have a crap load of flowers to buy. LOL

Actually trying to figure it out. If I went to get a 35mm system I am after this one for sure. I tried the rest and want the look of the DMR and this has it and no Nikon or Canon does. Been down that path

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Adorama has the same kit at the same price as the Sony store. If you go thru live.com..then cashback ..you would get a rebate of 3%..so its no tax and possibly another 3% back.