The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A7RII Custom Buttons and Function settings

V

Vivek

Instead of this non descriptive buttons, they should make cameras that offers buttons (RX1R, A9..) with funcs and reduce this custom business. It is tiring.

iiiNelson

Instead of this non descriptive buttons, they should make cameras that offers buttons (RX1R, A9..) with funcs and reduce this custom business. It is tiring.
Oh. I think others are going to the custom route too. The A9 has custom functions as well and moray of the button can be remapped to other functions. I personally prefer the custom route as it allows me to map my most used functions to the areas where my fingers naturally fall but I understand and respect if others have a different point of view.