The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A7r ll screen protector

Amin

I ordered this one: Sony PCKLM15 LCD Protector

Didn't receive it yet, but I read in multiple places that this is the one Sony says is for A7R II.

Knorp

Amin has it (so do I), it's the PCKLM15.SYH (LCD screen-protector for ILCE-7M2, RX1 and RX100).

All the best.

KeithDM

An old thread, but it came in useful when searching for a screen protector for my new A7III. Have previously used ACMAXX on other cameras but reading about the Glass protector I had a look on Amazon (UK) and Expert Shield's website. Took the plunge, ordered it yesterday and it arrived today. The instructions are somewhat OTT regarding dust-exclusion and the masking-tape hinge did not work for me - the tape adhered to the A7 OK but only marginally to the protector. Having made sure everything was dust-free , I simply placed the protector in position with a single move. Job done! It is noticeably thinner than the ACMAXX on my A6500.