The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Sony . . . .

T

tripper

Goldencode, I love your animals in their natural environment with the leopard and the two small apes highlights I think.

tripper

jonoslack

Douglas - David - Thank you!

Now - isn't everyone else going to join in?

Rhythm and Blues

Sony 70-300 G

Sony 100mm f2.8 macro

Sony 100mm f2.8 macro

Sony 100mm f2.8 macro

Sony 70-300 G

jonoslack

Love the horse shot. Says a lot about the camera to me besides being a nice shot
Thank you Guy
I did a little 'recovery' in the horse's face
Here are a couple from the kitchen this morning:

Sony 70-300 G lens

Sony 100mm f2.8 macro

Last edited:

robmac

Gotta love the tobasco... Though Frank's Hot Sauce is damn nice.

Peugeot made coffee grinders..? They had a short foray with cars in Canada years ago - didn't last long.

Love the horse shot - and the tonality the Sony delivers. I keep thinking of a Leica 180/2 APO with a custom-chipped MA mount conversion (see related R on Sony thread - looks easy peasy) mounted on an A900, SSS engaged....yum.

jonoslack

HI Edward
Are you coming to terms with the new lens?
I've held off for the time being. How are the corners at 16mm?

edwardkaraa

Hi Jono,

Just starting to :) It's a much more difficult lens to use than the 24-70. Especially the AF needs extra care otherwise results can be a bit erratic. Corners can be really bad or usably sharp depending on the aperture and the subject distance. There is a strong curvature of field and if the subject happens to be in focus in one of the corners, results can be surprising. I think if you need sharp corners, you have to stop down to f/11.