The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How do you dress your A7x up?

uhoh7

I just ordered one of these :)

and here's the part I like since I drag things around on my motorbike in the backcountry alot:

These are made by Angelo Pelle :)

I'll pretend it's one of those fancy digital Ms without a LCD ;)

PeterA

I just ordered one of these :)

and here's the part I like since I drag things around on my motorbike in the backcountry alot:

These are made by Angelo Pelle :)

I'll pretend it's one of those fancy digital Ms without a LCD ;)
Very nice purse for teh Sony ! But hey - does that strap cover the rangefinder?:LOL:

Eoin

Personally, I like nude .... exactly the way it came out of the box except for a screen protector.
I liked the leather half cases on the Leica M8, but they also added more grip and did not interfere with the minimalist controls.

Eddie3dfx

Those Angelo cases are gorgeous!.. I am a huge fan of the full cover.
I am looking at different cases, but I really don't like the look of the half case, which is what most people have.
Oddly enough, they have a silicon skin for just about every camera, but the sony a7...
I'm still indecisive, but I'll pick something up soon.

I was thinking a kaza..