The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Batis 25 and Batis 85 - Availability and Experiences

takomaru

I made the mistake of pre-paying at a dealer in December for the 85mm.. with an ETA of last week...
Who is now telling me that I have about 10 people ahead of me, some waiting since September.
New ETA doesn't sound promising.. easily 4-8 weeks more.
Sorry to hear that; in Bangkok you can buy them of the counter, both Batis and Milvus lines; bit waiting on the Loxia 21.

Takonaru

Lucille

I don't believe that a so-called 'Batis' lens line even exists.

The whole thing is a sham, scam and flimflam.

Fairy tales, one has a better chance of finding the bigfoot then a DAMN Batis lens.

I call BS!

:mad::mad::facesmack::angry::cussing::cussing::banghead:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Try Newtonville Camera In MA and they just let me know they have both Batis 25 and 85 in STOCK

Today is Friday the 5th. Get on it folks . Tell them I sent you please

Last edited:

Annna T

Paid a visit to a nice brick and mortar shop here. She still has no Batis available, not even one to show. She doesn't know when they will be available. She said there are very few around. She doesn't yet have the Loxia 21mm (which interest me), but she told me it would be available soon, earlier than the Batis 25mm.

Jose Viegas

Anna, there's an official Zeiss reseller here in Spain that has the 21mm available. It's the same store where I bought the two Batis.

dseelig

They are much more avalaible on the used market just got a 25 for 1100 on Fred Miranda I contacted the one on our site but did not hear back. There were several on Mirnada that had been on the market at 1200 for 5 days or so. Cannot wait to get it,

dmward

I was looking at metadata in Lightroom today and realized I hardly use these lenses.
So I've put them in the B&S forum.

They're great lenses but I find I'm always using a zoom when I need these focal lengths and don't take the time to put them on the camera.

Last edited: