The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DxO Optics Pro 10 Now Supports A7rII

dandrewk

Finally, DxO now supports the new Sony. What took them so long?

It was worth the wait! I just tried a few Raw images, comparing DxO vs. LR. Wow, huge, HUGE difference! It virtually removed all vignetting from the FE 16-35 (@16mm), improved the edge distortion and applied very pleasing center sharpness. Add to that their near legendary noise reduction (when needed) it makes for a very nice package. I encourage others to check out their free demo and see for yourselves.

Bummer part - I'll have to re post-process many images taken with the A7rII.

k-hawinkler

Finally, DxO now supports the new Sony. What took them so long?

It was worth the wait! I just tried a few Raw images, comparing DxO vs. LR. Wow, huge, HUGE difference! It virtually removed all vignetting from the FE 16-35 (@16mm), improved the edge distortion and applied very pleasing center sharpness. Add to that their near legendary noise reduction (when needed) it makes for a very nice package. I encourage others to check out their free demo and see for yourselves.

Bummer part - I'll have to re post-process many images taken with the A7rII.

Many thanks.
Which Leica M and R lenses do they support?
Where can I find that info?
TIA.

Jim DE

I have DXO and uploaded the new upgrade but imp the Prime noise reduction just has much less importance for a7rII RAW's than it does for say my a77 or a77II or even a99 RAW's.

I have not tried it yet on a a7rII file as yet....