The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony directly rivals MFDB on view camera use, announces lossless 14bit raw

Quentin_Bargate

Much of the time though I shoot models, and issues such as camera weight and handling come to the fore.

-bob
Its all about gravity, as Matthew McConaughey realised in Interstellar :) . Gravity is why I rarely use my MFD now - that and the black hole effect it can have on your wallet...

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Its all about gravity, as Matthew McConaughey realised in Interstellar :) Gravity is why I rarely use my MFD now - that and the black hole effect it can have on your wallet...
I suppose that without gravity I would not need to be concerned about losing weight....Mass maybe, but not weight.
Steven Hawking has reassured me that as your money slipped into the black hole, information, such as your account balance, stays on the event horizon.
-bob

algrove

Bob
Look forward to that article-Over the Hill and Back. I am over the Hill, but can't manage to get back yet so perhaps your article will help. Then again, maybe I don't want to go back.

synn

Excellent suggestions and I must pick up one of them as i fly back from paris in 2 weeks.
I've added a Caol Ila 12 years to the shelf since then though. Totally worth every penny!

jagsiva

Nice, and several of these models have passed through our home, but I can never keep them long enough to pose for pictures!

Jim DE

So the thread was moved from Medium format to here on the Sony forum where we really don't give a ----!!! Now it has alcohol introduced don't you think it needs to move back? If I paid what the MF guys pay for their gear I'd need lots to drink before and after my purchase... Then a blindfold and a smoke....

;) ;)

MrSmith

Its all about gravity, as Matthew McConaughey realised in Interstellar :) . Gravity is why I rarely use my MFD now - that and the black hole effect it can have on your wallet...
It's about gravitas as well as gravity, some like to be seen using different equipment to other people, now I don't need to the worry about the 'show' with some clients as an actus with a lee lens hood looks expensive/professional/different/not amateur despite the cheap mirrorless body stuck on the end

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
So the thread was moved from Medium format to here on the Sony forum where we really don't give a ----!!! Now it has alcohol introduced don't you think it needs to move back? If I paid what the MF guys pay for their gear I'd need lots to drink before and after my purchase... Then a blindfold and a smoke....

;) ;)
Gives us some good choices for Christmas presents to one self. Lol

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Wait until Sony releases the multishot true color version of the A7... Then, the whole MF forum will be moved here... :confused: The only thread that will stay on the MF forum will then be the "Technical camera images" which is curently dominated by Cambo & Sony combinations.... :facesmack:
These speculations are ridiculous first and foremost. There is not even a credible rumor and secondaly multi shot is not for everyone but for a very few percentage of shooters basically all studio. Thirdly as a admin I suggest you stop with this trolling for attention. It's gotten old and only reason we have not shut it down is there is some fun in the post. But more importantly more than anything else no one gives a rats ***. We all know better

Besides all that the report to mods is off the charts.

T.Dascalos

Not Available
Besides all that the report to mods is off the charts.
So is the Actus + Sony A combination sales with respect to other view/tech cameras with MFDB combinations... Notice also the Actus version for the A7 sales with respect to the same camera for MFDB sales...

jlm

Workshop Member
hey! we have the same bottle of Hakusu 12yr; mine not yet cracked open
and hiding in the back a Lagavulin 16yr