The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1R II

Jim DE

Nope... no way... it's not going to happen this time! No GAS for Jim! ;)

For the first time in quite a long while I have all I need in photography gear (actually more like far too much) and I am very content with what I have.

I do like seeing the images here but I won't be swimming in this pool this time...... :)

I just got a 30 liter backpack for my A7RII and my 4 lenses for hike in scenics and the only thing this old coot needs is someone to carry it because this bag is full!!!!!! (good thing I didn't get the 40 liter first light: I would be looking for a surgeon for a hernia surgery) :):) Some small lightweight system this has become :) My NEX7 system covering the same focal length range is 1/4 of this size and weight. Ahhh but I do so like the a7rII IQ!!!!! :)

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Nope... no way... it's not going to happen this time! No GAS for Jim! ;)

For the first time in quite a long while I have all I need in photography gear (actually more like far too much) and I am very content with what I have.

I do like seeing the images here but I won't be swimming in this pool this time...... :)
I've been here on GetDPI for a long time and do you know how many times I've read this type of comment? :ROTFL::watch:

I will bookmark and return later after you've added to your collection :thumbs:

baudolino

During the week, I usually only get the time to take some pictures when I'm walking my dogs. So here's one of those pictures.

Hulyss Bowman

I love the first dog. Is it a drathaar or a korthal ?? I'm used to drathaars and find them extremely sensitive and intelligent.

baudolino

I love the first dog. Is it a drathaar or a korthal ?? I'm used to drathaars and find them extremely sensitive and intelligent.
He is a "Cesky Fousek" or "Bohemian Wire-haired Gryphon", an original Czech breed very popular with hunters and close enough to a drathaar, I guess. Very hard working and less complicated psyche than the Weimaraner :)

Best regards,

Martin

(below is a link to my dog-focused project where I am the sole angel investor, if you're interested)

www.dogforshow.com

dandrewk

During the week, I usually only get the time to take some pictures when I'm walking my dogs. So here's one of those pictures.
I sincerely wonder if any other camera/lens can produce the level of presence, tonality and DR that is evident in this image. I can actually feel the light - very subtle, yet profound.

Owners of this marvelous camera - do yourself a huge favor. Instead of spending $$$/€€€/£££ on a new lens, invest in a 4k/5k monitor. It will display the full power of your camera.

V

Vivek

The recent erection of tall buildings (mostly empty) at the center of the city not only creates mini tornadoes but also nice lighting effects.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr

The Hague