The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the RX-1R II

dandrewk

I'm waiting for the memes.

I can see it now - "Moonrise, Hernandez, New Mexico" as shot with an RX1rII, except with a big blue flash on the left side of the image.

k-hawinkler

I'm waiting for the memes.

I can see it now - "Moonrise, Hernandez, New Mexico" as shot with an RX1rII, except with a big blue flash on the left side of the image.
Hey, that's just a few miles north of here. :grin:
Luckily Anselm Adams didn't have a Sony RX-1R II. :ROTFL:

baudolino

I like the sensor and the lens. Sharp, detailed, with a sense of space. My camera is within the range that could be affected by the light leak but it is not leaking anywhere, so far :)

Also suitable for producing B&W selfies :) (that's my shadow hiding in the shadow of the tree)

jim251

It's suddenly a bit quiet on this thread...

Anyhow, here the subject and I were both in motion and the new focusing chops on this camera kept up with it just fine. I continue to be impressed...

"JP"

RX1Rm2, f/2.0, iso 100

bipbip

It actually looks like damage to the car, not a light leak.
Ok, my turn.
The angle of the tram slopes away from the passers-by and the slight reflections coincide with the woman's white sleeve and the curves and metal adornments of her handbag. Damage to the car would have resulted in a caving of the faint straight lines that can be seen along it.
So there! :grin:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I just made a big mistake at camera store. Just held a brand new one. OMG !!!

First time I held one new or old. WTF was I thinking

V

Vivek

GUS rather than GAS. It is an user camera that ought to be used every day. :)

Guy, Hope you will get one soon. :)