The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adapter for Nikon lenses on A7RII

Jeffg53

I have a mix of adapted Leica R and Zeiss lenses for my D800. I'm wondering if there is a half way decent adapter that will give me EXIF and aperture control on the E mount. Funny as it may sound, I don't want to lose the auto aperture and EXIF data of the Zeiss lenses. I know that I can change the mount on the Leica lenses bit don't really want to contemplate it on the Zeiss ones.

gurtch

I have a mix of adapted Leica R and Zeiss lenses for my D800. I'm wondering if there is a half way decent adapter that will give me EXIF and aperture control on the E mount. Funny as it may sound, I don't want to lose the auto aperture and EXIF data of the Zeiss lenses. I know that I can change the mount on the Leica lenses bit don't really want to contemplate it on the Zeiss ones.
Jeff: see here.
Dave

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/56900-sony-e-nikon-autofocus-adapter.html

Jeffg53

Thanks Dave, Are you getting one? I saw a review on it which was less than glowing. I'm hoping that focus confirmation will still work on manual lenses.