The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RX1R II vs Leica Q & RX1R

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
My RX1R has never really left me wanting more from a travel camera.

I decided instead to invest in a Phase One 35LS for my medium format kit and XF camera.

Now that doesn't mean that I won't get one later :)

pegelli

If I would have two fixed lens cameras of that caliber (and price) in my bag I'd take two with different focal length. So that's a vote for the Q. Whether the second is RX1R or RX1Rii leaves to be seen, if your RX1R never left you wanting more that's probably the answer.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
My RX1R has never really left me wanting more from a travel camera.

I decided instead to invest in a Phase One 35LS for my medium format kit and XF camera.

Now that doesn't mean that I won't get one later :)
Oops ... My dealer gave me a very generous trade offer for my RX1R, EVF and beautiful Garitz case and so the inevitable happened. :grin:

I love it already!

V

Vivek

Oops ... My dealer gave me a very generous trade offer for my RX1R, EVF and beautiful Garitz case and so the inevitable happened. :grin:

I love it already!
Awesome on both the counts! Getting the lovely Mk II and not ending up selling the Mk I for a pittance. :thumbs:

Get monza's custom grip then it will be just perfect! :)