The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss lenses for our wish list (SR)

dmward

I saw THIS on Sony Rumors.

The most intriguing part of the rumor for me was the 24-70 F2 Zoom that is claimed to be about the size of the current F4. If they pull that off I know where they can sell one of them. :)

Annna T

A Loxia 90 or 135mm would be top of my list but not on that list.
Personnally I won't like a tele lens to be MF; I'd prefer a Batis version, the 135mm being a priority. And no need for a fast aperture. But keep it small at F4 or F2.8.

Hausen

Personnally I won't like a tele lens to be MF; I'd prefer a Batis version, the 135mm being a priority. And no need for a fast aperture. But keep it small at F4 or F2.8.
Mine is for long exposure landscapes so MF is preferable for me. Use my M-Rokkor 90/4 at present but would love a Loxia:)