The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Godox for Sony any one get one?

dseelig

Just wondering if anyone got the Godox for Sony the 120 dollar model, with HSS and ttl on ebay and amazon and is the Flashpoint at adoroama the same flash. Does it work well or should I just get the top of the line Sony flash

dmward

HERE is one of 12 pages I have on my site describing my experience to date with the Godox X system lights and triggers.

I think you're referring to the TT685s when describing it as the $120 one.

A few things to keep in mind when purchasing Godox manufactured product in the US;
A) Cheetah Light has arranged with Godox to provide service to devices they normally sell, even if they were purchased from another source. Its important to contact Cheetah Light to find out exactly what the service terms exist.
B) Most of what is offered on Amazon is sourced in China and comes without warranty in the US.
C) Cheetah and Adorama are the two main US resellers. Adorama is the exclusive importer for the AD600TTL.