The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ZM 28mm Biogon on Kolari Mod Cam?

Has anyone done or seen a test done of the 28mm ZM Biogon on a Sony A7 series camera with the thin filter stack modification? I really want to see how this lens performs after the mod because it's pretty bad on an un-mod'd cam. Great on an M 240 though so I know it's ''possible' for it to be good on digital.

Not directly on topic, but I tested 28 Cron and Hexar RF lenses on Kolari, and found the former rather a mess, but the latter usable at f4.5 for street and f8/11 for more accurate work.

Much more favorable results, however, with retrofocus 28s: I use classic Zeiss C/Y and a colleague uses Leica R. Heavier than M lenses, but no compromise in IQ in corners and at all apertures.

Kirk