The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Stolen photo equipment Sony, Canon,..

aCIDfire

Hi quys, sorry for off topic, .. on 11th March part of my photo equipment was stolen in Czech Republic /city Neratovice/,.. caused by my stupidity.. we where hurry to put children in the car seats going on family celebration and we were late, car was allready full of other items and the photo bag stayed on the ground by the rear wheel of the car ,.. please take a look at those If you are looking for some of these to buy in near future please look at those serial numbers. If you find it somewhere for sale please let me know. THANK YOU. Mark

-body - Sony A7r II (ILCE-7RM2) - serial number: 5091094

lenses:
Zeiss Loxia 21/2.8 - serial number: 51633451
VOIGTLÄNDER Nokton 35/1.2 II aspherical - serial number: 8330009 /incl. lens hood/
TechartPro adapter
Canon EF 85/1.2 L II USM - serial number: 45360
Canon EF 135/2 L USM - serial number: 124800
Metabones IV T adapter
Sony Zeiss Sonnar FE 55/1,8 ZA - serial number: 45715887
Sony FE 28/2 (SEL28F20) .. unfortunatelly don´t have a serial number
Asahi Makro-Takumar preset 50/4 1:1 ... serial number: 3397467
Leica Summarit-M 75/2.4 - serial number: 4309530
VOIGTLÄNDER Close focus adapter Sony E (Nex) <-> Leica M) - serial number: 08412298

I wrote to Leica in Germany to list the Summarit with this SN on a "black"list.

Knorp

I'm very sorry for your mishap, Marek.
Hope you can recover some of your equipment.

All the best.