The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

12 Days in Cornwall with the A7RII, Batis, and CV 12 FE mount lenses

Welcome to the forum - with a suggestion: My guess is that folks will take your work more seriously if you edit it down to a few very best shots. Editing is part of the game folks play here!

Kirk

ggibson

Nice shots, thanks for posting.

For sharing, I like to embed a couple of my favorite shots here in the post as suggested above. You can do so easily from flickr by clicking the share button and copying the BBCode link to paste here. Then, you can also include your album link if people want to see more.

Neurad1

Welcome to the forum - with a suggestion: My guess is that folks will take your work more seriously if you edit it down to a few very best shots. Editing is part of the game folks play here!

Kirk
If I had posted the images directly on this site I would have done that, but it was easier to link to the album whose main goal wasn't perfection but just to show my favorite images from the trip.

I'll do it differently next time....

Neurad1

Nice shots, thanks for posting.

For sharing, I like to embed a couple of my favorite shots here in the post as suggested above. You can do so easily from flickr by clicking the share button and copying the BBCode link to paste here. Then, you can also include your album link if people want to see more.
Thanks. Still learning the ropes. Did a hopefully successful test with one of the images. Can you see it?

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Yes it is viewable ... you may prefer restricting the long edge of your pictures to 1200 pixels

When people have to scroll the image it loses a bit of impact.

Regards,

Bob

Neurad1

Yes it is viewable ... you may prefer restricting the long edge of your pictures to 1200 pixels

When people have to scroll the image it loses a bit of impact.

Regards,

Bob
How do you achieve that when copying the link from Flickr?

Makten

How do you achieve that when copying the link from Flickr?
Here you can see various sizes of your image: https://www.flickr.com/photos/joelcure/34916763196/sizes/l
Just click the one you want to share, then right-click on it and copy the adress, and insert it as an image in your forum reply. :)

Personally, I think ~1100 px is about right for standing images, since many screens are 1200 pixels high. Laying images can of course be larger.

Barry Haines

Joel, excellent images of all around Cornwall...You covered a lot of places whilst in your short time here.
Please share some more images when you get a chance :)

On a personal note, it was lovely meeting you and Nancy over in Mevagissey and hope to see you both again when you next visit the UK.

Kind regards Barry and Alison

Neurad1

Joel, excellent images of all around Cornwall...You covered a lot of places whilst in your short time here.
Please share some more images when you get a chance :)

On a personal note, it was lovely meeting you and Nancy over in Mevagissey and hope to see you both again when you next visit the UK.

Kind regards Barry and Alison
Will do. We had a wonderful time with you and Alison. I hope we will see you both again one day. You are, as we say over here, very "good people".

JC

Neurad1