The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Just want to say thank you

dpal

to all my well wishing fellow dpi members. I am doing much better now. But due to the location of the injury when I suffered the fall, I still cannot sit on a chair. I now fully appreciate what "Pain in the A$$":cry: means, it's not only very painful, but annoyingly painful. I can walk with the help of walking stick, but not sitting down squarely. So driving is still out of the question.

My neighbor and photo buddy, mmTK, is in Tokyo now visiting her parents and spending her summer vacation. So I have to write this Thank You note standing up by the kitchen counter.

Again, I would like to thank all my friends for your kind well wishing from the bottom my heart!

dpal.

pegelli

Great to hear from you! Glad you're on the way to recovery. Next priority is making sure you can sit.
Keep us posted!