The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

OT how to re-order threads

carusoswi

New to the forum, and I've posted to forum mods (with response, but no real solution). When I click on a thread topic, the OP and subsequent replies are listed in "new" to "old" order. For short threads, this is annoying, but not a big deal. Some of the threads have hundreds (a few thousands) of replies. I'd love to read them, but I'm not going to bother navigating to the end of the thread and then move "backwards" in order to make the flow of response relevant.

I suspect the solution is something very simple that I am overlooking, but, although the thread topics appear to be of great interest to me, I have moderated my participation here because of this one little annoyance. I cannot believe anyone would want to read threads in reverse order, but, each to his own.

Advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Caruso

carusoswi

So, I see that this thread has been read 51 tmes (some of those by me, I suppose). Those of you who have read it, are you all also reading threads in reverse order, or is the answer to my question so obvious that you have chosen not to offer a response. I have thick skin, so, if you know the answer, please let me know.
Thanks.
Caruso

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Settings>General Settings>Thread Display Mode

And Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

Best,

Matt