The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma Announcements

Knorp

That 28 has my interest.
Not sure about the new Bigma, but 60-600 is quite impressive (if it comes in e-mount).

V

Vivek

Except the 56/1.4 APS-C lens , all are DSLR lenses.

Hopefully they can be adapted to Nikon Z, Canon EOSR, etc. That should help Sigma.

One (HUGE) lens for all!

iiiNelson

Except the 56/1.4 APS-C lens , all are DSLR lenses.

Hopefully they can be adapted to Nikon Z, Canon EOSR, etc. That should help Sigma.

One (HUGE) lens for all!
Supposedly there are FE versions too but I guess we will see next week how accurate this rumor is.

I assume they can be adapted to the CaNikon systems with their adapters. Jared Polin took a 50/1.4 to the Nikon event and stated the lens worked as well as the other Nikon DSLR lenses.

msadat

besides the 56mm, the rest will be adapted lenses like the current sigma fe lenses with a factory bolt on adapter, never the less more lenses in the fe mount.