The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Point and Shoot recommendations

cerett

Hi All,

I own an A7rII and III and love both cameras. We are taking a trip to Europe in two months and my wife would like to have her own camera. She is not really interested in fiddling with a not of knobs, menu items and lenses, but does want to take some very good images of reasonable size. Price is not a particular concern. Sony offers a number of P&S options and I would very much appreciate some thoughts and recommendations. Thanks you.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
RX100 III, IV, V or VI - all are great, just the level of greatness increases with versions and price. You can set them to be creative tools or fully auto.

iiiNelson

I think the RX100v6 is hard to beat with a 24-200 equivalent range in a relatively small package. I’d also look at the Panasonic LX100 Cameras too.