The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Grip Belt and an offer.... Ahem... LOLOL

BackToSlr

Thanks Eoin,

it is a dangerous world. I could not resist and after seeing Alberts results, I just had to order the 135mm as well, what a superb optik! At a glance, and from paper specs and pictures here, likely best of breed!

As for cards, I have a bunch of 8GB sandisc III extreme, i'll see first how they perform before buying more of them.
Georg,

Congrats on your new gear. But sony data backplane is fast (on both A700, A900) , faster than D3/D3X and way way faster than 1DsM3, you will see a big difference with write speed if you buy UDMA card (I think extreme IV).

Cheers,

N

jonoslack

Congratulations Georg
Glad you got a good deal - Like you, I prefer to buy from someone with a name (and preferably some knowledge and a sense of humour!).

I hope it all goes well.