The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eoin

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

Welcome to the Emerald Isle Terry, We're supposed to have a couple of weeks of good weather after Wednesday. Enjoy yourself.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

Nice, Terry. I love the light in the first one. I hope you have a wonderful trip and please send more photos.
How is the NEX stacking up to the A900?

ustein

Contributing Editor

Love this one--well, the other also where the light was lovely but I just love ruins. The NEX is doing well and yay for the LR upgrade. Keep posting and we'll keep being envious.

Diane
+1

barjohn

Terry, is it my imagination or do the raw conversions in LR 3.2RC seem sharper than the JPGs? I am traveling and only have my MacAir so I'm looking at a small screen instead of my normal 24" iMac screen.

douglasf13

They should be. Sony's jpeg engine (and raw converter) has never been known for detail. If you want to up the ante even more, try using RPP vs. LR3. RPP is an even higher level of detail.

Mimaki

Just managed to take some quick snaps outside my work... focused at infinity...

Top left Crop

Status
Not open for further replies.