The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonnie Utah

re: Fun With Sony _____

Has anyone experienced vignetting using a filter holder system and the 16-35mm?
Yes, using the conkin system. When I went to the lee filter holder for 4x6" filters with the 77mm ring, it didn't vignette using 1 or two filters. Most of the time, however, I just hand hold them....

Hope this helps.

J

jcoffin

It seems like most of the recent photos have been a bit...static (not that I'm objecting, especially to Madam Butterfly!) Perhaps I can get away with changing the pace a little anyway though.

Too bad they didn't get much of a chance to slow down and appreciate the view:

Mark K

Before having my a850, I was spoiled by my 5D and worried a lot about its noise
Here and there I currently shoot using iso 3200 without any hesitation.

gurtch

A900 16~35mm Zeiss. I took 25 pics, the first at 3:32PM, the last at 3:38PM, a total of 6 minutes then the wild sky was gone. Lucky to have gotten these shots.
"After the Storm" Hurricane Irene, Long Beach Island NJ 2011.

Last edited:

pegelli

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

Very quiet here these days :eek:

My wife, daugters and son were shopping, and I waited sitting on a street bench and started playing with my Nex and an old Leica M lens.
This is what I caught of scenes that just unfolded in front of me

First a small series:
Talking:

Slow approach:

Happy end::LOL:

And another one (and yes I know her feet are missing :bugeyes:
Honey, stop working on your BB, today you would concentrate on shopping with me ;D

TFL and comments welcome

gilgameshist

Very quiet here these days :eek:

My wife, daugters and son were shopping, and I waited sitting on a street bench and started playing with my Nex and an old Leica M lens.
This is what I caught of scenes that just unfolded in front of me

First a small series:
Talking:

Slow approach:

Happy end::LOL:

And another one (and yes I know her feet are missing :bugeyes:
Honey, stop working on your BB, today you would concentrate on shopping with me ;D

TFL and comments welcome
Pegelli,

Lovely sequence and also decisive moment in the third !
Talk about layers(of clothing) in the last!

MG

scho

A few shots taken today with the NEX 5N and Contax G 28mm f/2.8 Biogon. Raw images converted to tiffs with the Sony raw converter and then processed in LR3 (except 1st image converted in Raw Developer 1.92). Still juggling between the NEX and Ricoh GXR. I'll need to wait for the GXR M module before deciding which to keep (might keep the NEX in any event for use with the Contax G lenses). So far I think that the edges and corners look OK with the NEX and both CV M and Contax G lenses. Hope that Adobe support won't be too long coming for the NEX raw files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.