The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfrank

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

Thanks all for a warm welcome!

Michiel: I knew you were here, I can recognize your frame and delightful images from a distance :)

Philippe: Thank you! I believe that white ship remains a nightclub/restaurant though it might be halted as all the other floating things has for the last 24 months or so been busy sinking a train tunnel under the sea. The youth hostel is a huge full-rigged ship in a more central position as compared to this which is sort of the back side of the old town. If you ever come here I'll show you and buy you an extremely expensive dinner or so as I still owe you Contax G 21, just let me know :)

- - -

Two more shots, A7 + Contax Zeiss Distagon 35/1.4 in lesser light @ around F/5.6

V

Vivek

I am checking my new lights (not meant for close ups though) and shot this at 0.6s on a not very stable tripod.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
Sony A7R, Leitz Milar 10cm f/4.8, f/8, 0.6s, ISO50

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Babies good , cats well that's a difference of opinion . Lol

Amin congrats on your built in model , she's a doll. And your right she can't run away from the camera YET. Lol

Amin

Thanks, Guy! I'm hoping to get lucky and have a daughter who loves the camera :).

neelin

Fun? The second most expensive pinhole camera I've owned (A7R vs. M8)
This is now the ZOOM pinhole (Pinhole on a M>E-mount macro focusing adapter)

Here's the "sineLUX" zoom ;)

"Tele"

"Wide"

Robert

W.Utsch

More from the Castle: The Christmas Market up in the castle gardens, very nice.
Shot with "Twilight Handhold Setting", unfortunately the Jpeg settings (i always shoot in RAW) where set to 9MP.

The Market seen from the city, the small lights up on the castle wall

Michiel Schierbeek

Sort of the same shot as my #1156 post.
Different light, different colours, different 35mm lens and on a tripod. A little sharper because of the tripod but not as much as i would like, but that temporarely bycycle storehouse, I was standing on, is very shaky by itself.
So not a very scientific test, not my strongest point.

Status
Not open for further replies.