The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlm

Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Michiel:

if you look straight up from the driver's seat of the car on the bridge to the water tower, my apartment is in the little white dot just to the lower right

Barry Haines

Taken this afternoon at my local vineyard...ISO varies between 640 and 6400 as it was pretty dark inside the shed.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Michiel ,

If you're a fan of Donald Judd you'll have to pay Marfa TX a visit. Quite surreal being in a west Texas farming town full of his work, not to mention the Prada Store in the middle of nowhere nearby. Literally!

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

What a beautiful horse-human interaction series Georg :salute:

Some more windowshopping in Knokke last week.

I really wonder what Herman Brood would have thought of the kitchy artificial flowers to "liven up" his exposition :facesmack:

NEX6 + M Summaron 35/2.8

Barry Haines

Don't know if this fits to Michiels fantastic NY shots but it definitively fits to Barrys wine tanks:

Teehee...Nice one Werner :thumbs: How coincidental as I have been working on these images all evening...I guess great minds must think alike! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Our local vineyard is just a few minutes walk from the bottom of our garden, where we live in the Camel Valley on the edge of Bodmin.
We consider ourselves pretty fortunate to live so close by to probably one of the finest vineyards in the UK.
Werner’s recent images of the German and Italian vineyards spurred me to have a go at our own.
All taken with my favourite Sony 55mm F1.8 FE lens...These were taken yesterday as the sunlight started to warm up in the afternoon.

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun With Sony _____

What a beautiful horse-human interaction series Georg :salute:

Some more windowshopping in Knokke last week.

I really wonder what Herman Brood would have thought of the kitchy artificial flowers to "liven up" his exposition :facesmack:
Thanks!:)

I think, Herman would have kicked them in the butt quicker than they can remove this distasteful mega kitsch. :D

ggibson

A couple fun shots from a track day with my father. First one with the 28-70mm, second an adapted Pentax 55mm f1.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.