The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

In 2014 we spent a day in Cape May (the most southern point of New Jersey). Due to all kind of good and bad reasons I never got to PP and post the pictures from that trip. Here's a few from an old WW II bunker that's left on the beach there

1:

2:

3:

4:

1, 2, 3: NEX6 + E16-50PZ
4: NEX6 + E55-210

gurtch

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Something different (for me): A7R with 1935 vintage uncoated Leitz Summar 50mm f2 lens. Shot wide open in fog and bad weather, to try to get that old time "glow".
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
leica summar fog #2A_DSC0273 SMALL JPG.jpg

pegelli

^^ Annna, an unwordly combination of fore- and background, well seen! :thumbup:

Now if only that Renault Clio would not be there........ :lecture:

Annna T

^^ Annna, an unwordly combination of fore- and background, well seen! :thumbup:

Now if only that Renault Clio would not be there........ :lecture:
Thank you !

But the car should be a Twingo rather than a Clio. :p

At first I tried to avoid it, but there was noway to keep what I wanted in the frame without it. So I kept it and tried to work with it. In the end I find that it is anchoring the right side.
And well, parked cars are omnipresent in this kind of neighborhoods, so they are part of the scenery. And I wasn't after a pretty picture, but wanted to show something about what it means to live there, what you see when you get out of your home.

dandrewk

The new eastern span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. It is a single tower suspension, replacing the old cantilever span. This (hopefully) makes the entire bridge earthquake proof. I like how the huge cranes of the Oakland ship terminal echo the design.

A view from the top of Yerba Buena Island, the terra firma anchor between the two spans:

Frits

Just back from a vacation in Bali.
Many images to process - this one of an elderly lady is one of my favorites (shot inside a very dark room with just a small ray of sunlight entering)

A7II, FE 50mm 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.