The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Love the crazy mirror bokeh, Michiel.

You're reminding me that I haven't done any real shooting with the Sigma 600/8 I picked up. Time to fit it to the A7 and give it a whirl... or is that swirl? ;-)

G

Michiel Schierbeek

Love the crazy mirror bokeh, Michiel.

You're reminding me that I haven't done any real shooting with the Sigma 600/8 I picked up. Time to fit it to the A7 and give it a whirl... or is that swirl? ;-)

G
Please do Godfrey, if you can find the time. It works great in short layered scenes.

Michiel Schierbeek

I was waiting in front of this window when this mother and daughter stood still besides me, all I had to do was "clique" (As HCB stated "photography is mostly waiting")

biglouis

The Hoover Building, Perivale London - a 1930s art-deco gem that fortunately has a preservation order on it but sadly remains empty for many years (although there is a Tesco supermarket at the rear). Some explanation below the photographs.

Sony A7+CV21/1.8

The building is a well known landmark and not just from the road. When it was refurbished in the late nineties it was lit up with green floodlights and given its size was so visible from the air that pilots landing at Heathrow used it for navigation. I saw it many times from the air as I was doing a lot of travelling to the continent at the time and can attest to it being an amazing sight on the flight path into Heathrow at night.

Knorp

Louis, may I suggest to go back there and take a close up of the entrance ?
That seems really wonderful to me.

TIA

Kind regards.

biglouis

Louis, may I suggest to go back there and take a close up of the entrance ?
That seems really wonderful to me.

TIA

Kind regards.
Bart, I agree. I was in a hurry on this particular day but a return journey is something I would contemplate in the future.

LouisB

Barry Haines

With the Tokina 3.5/17 in K Mount:

C&C always welcome!
Paul, the 17mm Tokina works really well on the A7R.
That black and white has the look of good old film with either a red or orange filter added at the taking stage as opposed to PP.

Michiel...Just about everybody has tats nowadays :shocked:

Barley Fields - Toned in Nik SE Pro2 and then blended with the original colour image..Cheers Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.