The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

re: Fun With Sony _____

TX Bill!

While the rest of the world was glued to the Leica press, I decided to go out and shoot my "ordinary" a900.

Here is a reminder that Fall is approaching!

Last edited:

fotografz

Well Bill, while I gobbled up the Leica Press releases, I HAD to keep at processing almost 1000 Sony A900 shots taken at last Saturday's wedding, and get them done before this coming Saturday's 1000 images assaults my start-up hard-drive.

For me quality isn't the occasional shot that looks nice, it's a body of work that looks nice with an occasional WOW! shot thrown in here and there.

The Sony A900 is a wonderful camera to do that (despite the hiccups I experienced with some of the gear last Saturday).

Here's a candid shot from this batch that I particularly liked ... :)

dbogdan

I'm in! Between film development and a significant other, I run to the Royal Oak / Troy area regularly. we could meet at your convenience and preferences. I love both thick beer and coffee.
Haven't stopped in the Franklin area since the late 70's early 80's. Had a friend who apprenticed at a shop near the Cider Mill, building custom furniture.

-david
[email protected]

Last edited:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Fascinating image, Marc.
Beautiful, but at the same time mysterious.

APY_JR

Wow.. great shots you guys!

Love that swimming shot Lo Senior!

Great images from all... very inspirational.

One from this past week.

Albert

Last edited:

APY_JR

Well Bill, while I gobbled up the Leica Press releases, I HAD to keep at processing almost 1000 Sony A900 shots taken at last Saturday's wedding, and get them done before this coming Saturday's 1000 images assaults my start-up hard-drive.

For me quality isn't the occasional shot that looks nice, it's a body of work that looks nice with an occasional WOW! shot thrown in here and there.

The Sony A900 is a wonderful camera to do that (despite the hiccups I experienced with some of the gear last Saturday).

Here's a candid shot from this batch that I particularly liked ... :)
Man... I really like this one Marc.:salute:

Great image!

Albert

J

Jamesmd

Yesterday I went with my son to Miguel Rios concert , his last tour . He is 65 one year up o down , I saw the same concert about 25 years , incredible the power this man has , 2 hours in stage .

Here are some shots all A900 , CZ 85 , ISO 800 F 2.5

Cheers
James

Last edited:

APY_JR

Nice shots, chaps.

Here are three shots from a concernt my eldest son, Alex (in the red top), took part in with some friends last night. All these three were with the 85mm F1.4 and at 640ISO. No flash.

Quentin
Nice shots Quentin!

He sure is growing up fast:)

Good to see your post!

Albert

G

georges2020

Beijing by night last friday, the watch towers of the Forbidden City:

LoSenior

Albert, Thanks for the comment regarding Amber's swim picture.
Very much enjoy you pictures of the sports teams,great Volleyball picture.
Here's one from the Olympic NP-Sol Duc Hot Springs area. We just spent a couple days at Sol Duc hiking and soaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.