The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Fun With Sony _____

Thanks David, I think it's a keeper. I was hoping for more interesting skies Sunday, the above is what I ended up with. Today, the skies are a bit too interesting, as in "raining".

:cussing:

I'm really looking forward to the possibilities WRT playing with perspective that this lens offers. Stay tuned... ;)

D

davemj98

I really like this forum. Nice pictures, thanks.
Dave

J

Jjcra

WOW Rand47, love the pic. 1600 I love to see this due to the bad rep they got on noise. I am saving up for an 850

D

davemj98

Can you say where this was taken, very nice.
Dave

pegelli

A different perspective on "Fun With Sony": a different perspective makes the rather large 300/2.8 even more huge :cool:

(both with KM5D and Sig 10-20@10mm)

pegelli

Pegelli, in that first pic the lens appears to be sucking an unwitting bystander into its vortex... did he survive? :D
That was the owner of the lens, checking if he could hear an echo in the sun hood (just like you can put your ear to a sea-shell) :ROTFL:

He did survive, and he even managed to get his lens back from the many people wanting to "test" it during the day (the guy in the second shot is also not the owner)

Rand47

WOW Rand47, love the pic. 1600 I love to see this due to the bad rep they got on noise. I am saving up for an 850
Lightroom 3.x does a very nice job with Sony RAW - especially in noise handling. Thanks for the kind comment.

R

robbieaguilar23

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

Took some photos with my NEX 5 18-55mm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.