The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

Looks nice, Carl. Easy on the eyes. :)

What about the window reflections you mentioned?
Thanks Vivek and footing. I'll re-visit the window reflections soon.

Edit:

A couple of IR window reflection "Murals". Taken with the 18-200 E in the rain, so not then best conditions for IR.

Last edited:

llumiombres

I've just received a konica Hexanon 21/2,8. Here are some images that I took with the Sony NEX 5N on the first days I had it. I'm quite impressed. It's only foible it's its quite pronounced field curvature, but I guess it's manageable. All these shots are a little postprocessed, but then it allows the postprocessing. Sharpness is good, very good in fact. No vigneting to speak about. No chromatic aberration and little distortion. I'm pleased, to say the least:

Hosermage

Michiel, love the rooftops from Le Treport!
Uwe, amazing as always...

I haven't been shooting NEX much lately, but somehow caught this lonely tree in the parking lot at night, under harsh street lights:

NEX-5n 35mm Summicron V4

scho

Testing the Sigma 30mm f/2.8 on the NEX5-N IR. Excellent sharpness (helped a little by the lack of an AA filter) and no hot spot. A really compact little AF lens that is a perfect match for the 5N.

V

Vivek

The Sigma 30 IR test shots look good, Carl!

DjordjeJ

Thanks Carl. My older son (seven years) had his Ixus with him, and took almost the same shot.

scho

Testing the Sigma 30mm f/2.8 on the NEX5-N IR. Excellent sharpness (helped a little by the lack of an AA filter) and no hot spot. A really compact little AF lens that is a perfect match for the 5N.

Same subjects with the Contax T* 28mm f/2.8 Distagon. I like both and I'm still impressed with the Sigma 30 performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.