The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

re: Fun With Sony _____

Congrats jcoffin, and nothing wrong with those beautiful baby shots of yours. :salute:

Two from my beach vacation:

Sunset over the Zeebrugge roadstead:

A700 + beercan

Juggler:

A850 + 80-200 HS G

Pingang

Re: Fun with the NEX cameras....

Reflection of a raining night, Melbourne, Australia
SONY NEX-5 with 18-55 lens

Pingang

pegelli

Another one from the beach in Knokke, a little before the strong colours of sunset

A700 + Min 24/2.8 RS

And am I really the only one having fun with Sony camera's (except for the watershed of Nex pictures in the Sony section) :loco:

iiiNelson

Nope I have fun with my A77. It just happens to be my backup camera. I "forced" myself to only use it a few weeks ago on a local photo day trip. I only posted the pics in the A77 thread though.

pegelli

Thanks HiredArm, yes there's a lot more "fun with new camera X" threads. No big deal, just more threads to check.

Here's one at the same beach, different day, different weather and different viewpoint.
The statue in the front fully floods at high tide, the one in the back will flood until just below the torso

A850 + Min 85/1.4 RS

iiiNelson

Thanks HiredArm, yes there's a lot more "fun with new camera X" threads. No big deal, just more threads to check.

Here's one at the same beach, different day, different weather and different viewpoint.
The statue in the front fully floods at high tide, the one in the back will flood until just below the torso

A850 + Min 85/1.4 RS
Nice shot. I'm eagerly awaiting the A99 to add a FF dSLR body.

I should probably add them over here too though. Only aded it there for people who want quick access to A77 stuff directly. Makes for really easy access for those with A77 image specific questions.

J

jcoffin

Nice reflection shots -- especially the building (boat house?)

iiiNelson

Thanks. It's Yates Mill in Raleigh, NC. The water wheel is actually just on the side of it underneath where you see the reflection. The first shot is of a checkers game I saw being played in one of the marketplace areas in Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic.

A couple with the A900/Zeiss 135 @ f/2

Loving the color, sharpness and bokeh out of this lens. First shot has a moderate crop. AF was set on continuous, which, considering the subject was approaching the camera at a fast rate of speed as opposed to moving laterally, impressed me greatly. I hope the A99 can do as well or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.