The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivek

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

Enjoying my A7...heavy handed low light, ISO 2500- 6400 processing with VSCO. All 50 Lux asph or 35 FLE...both work admirably on the A7 for this type of work. Colors of the LED sight lit wall kept changing from blue, to red, to yellow, to green, etc....making for fun painterly tones. Jenn tolerated my camera in exchange for a tasty sushi dinner lol:
That is the first image (the first one) shown with the focus on the rock? :D

V

Vivek

Summicron R 50/2 (version 1) is fuzzy in the corners, so I sold an original hood for it and bought the 50/1.4 Revuenon for that cash. Wide open shot on A7R.

100% crop from the lower left corner.

gurtch

Thanks Vivek. Is the photo and corner crop from the 50 mm Sumicron, or the new lens? I am interested because I have a rather early Summicron R f2, and A7R.
Dave

V

Vivek

Dave, As I mentioned, the old Summicron 50/2 is fuzzy in the corners. The shot is from the old Revuenon 50/1.4 at f/1.4 :)shocked:). The Summicron is not for shooting brick walls. It is for people shots (again, it is fuzzy wide open but is brilliant by f/4).

tashley

Subscriber Member

Three from this evening with quite some processing. I shot many frames between 2 and 30 seconds and there's no problem with vibration using the ASTAT/Nik>Nex combo with my Nikkor 28G and Cube/Gitzo rig.

Quite different colour treatments :D

Status
Not open for further replies.