The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

Steven the photo of your dog in profile is hilarious! Love it.
Ben, The Bulldog,Lucy Is My Friend's Dog & She Is A Lovable,Funny Lapdog! The Cocker Spaniel (Snoopy) Is My Dog. :) It Was A Fun, Cold Shoot! Thanks Very Much!

fotoingo

Subscriber Member

Nice pics everyone !!

Here are some from yesterday shot with an A7 + Olympus OM 24mm 2.8, 50 Lux Asph and G 90 2.8

50mm

90mm

24mm

50mm

50mm
BTW : The Christmas Tree really is THAT big. It is the worlds biggest as far as I know. (It consists of metall and many, many smaller trees)

V

Vivek

Shocking! :shocked:

For the subjects it is the band for season and for me a 90mm is hand-holdable.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
Sony A7R, M Rokkor 90/4, f/4

In my neighborhood, the Hague.

Ron Pfister

Many thanks for the kind words, Hermann and Werner! Much appreciated…

For the majority of images I've taken today, I had the A7R set at ISO 50. The results are extremely clean. Below an example I pushed really hard in post, yet it didn't break (2EV push, +60 Contrast, +20 Shadows, +60 Clarity). Noise remains very low, despite all this. Impressive!

V

Vivek

This is going to be the Christmas gift to our neighbors. :) Haven't decided how large I should print it though.

Sony A7R, M Rokkor 90/4, f/4

Status
Not open for further replies.