The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Re: Fun with the A7/7R

This Page Is The Perfect Advertisement For Sony! Popping Colors,Beautiful IQ & Comps!
Hey Matt, Nice To See You. Looks Like You Had A Wonderful Trip. Nice To Have Met Up With Jono! Hope You & The Family Are Well!
Hermann, Sehr Schon Mein Freund!;-)

W.Utsch

Here my first post with ZA 55/1.8.
Boy, this lens is sharp!! Incredible sharp, usually i don't get that easy exited, but when i saw the first pics on my monitor with the 55 i got immediately reminded on the first pics with my DP2M. The people on that forum will know, what i am talking about.

And a bokeh test:

No Ca's the last one fully open has some Ca's, only basic PP in LR, there is a profile in LR

D

Deleted member 7792

Here my first post with ZA 55/1.8.
Boy, this lens is sharp!! Incredible sharp, usually i don't get that easy exited...
Encouraging results indeed. Maybe the lens will be available in the US next week. I'm excited!

Joe

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Does look nice. Also kind of like the the 35 from what I seen so far. BTW folks I bought a A7r from a forum member. Be here in 2 days just need a adapter next for my Nikon glass but at some point I may want some native glass for it. Honestly even with the crappy raw processing so far this cam is looking good. Can't wait for C1 to handle it. Having the Nikon I'm looking for better color and color tone. See how I like the setup. Might go to camera store and handle one today.

I wanted to wait for this but I got a nice deal from a forum member and good friend. I'm just a slut. LOL

Guy Mancuso

Joe thanks for your words of encouragement in a PM to grab one. I did. Hate being left out of the fun.

Guy Mancuso

Maybe but for sure your baby is. LOL

Im liking what I am seeing from this lens. Post more folks

V

Vivek

Sony A7R, Canon 50/0.95, f/0.95, ISO800, 1/40s, Hand held

The wafer thin plane of focus is sharp. I can do this at ~ 1/15s with the Leica MM. So, that is all the difference is to the loud shutter, AFAIC. :)

Guy Mancuso

Loud shutter did not bother me in store today and I actually kind of like it. My family is kiddingly called the loud family. Must be the Italian , Greek and Irish blood in the family. Noise is good. Lol

V

Vivek

Loud shutter did not bother me in store today and I actually kind of like it. My family is kiddingly called the loud family. Must be the Italian , Greek and Irish blood in the family. Noise is good. Lol
I also meant the shutter vibration some think lead to unsharp images. I shot about 8 frames (way too boring!) to see if I am consistent. I am satisfied with what I see.

wfrank

New to GetDPI and it looks like a very nice place to be. A first image post with the A7. Had it for two weeks now and really enjoy it.

Zeiss Contax 35/1.4 MMJ. Not sure what the site does with large images. So I'll just have to post and see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.