The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knorp

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Huh?! Moved and merged again ... :shocked:
Had just prepared my cat shot for the new fun tread ...

Ben Rubinstein

Re: The New Fun with Sony A7 & A7r Thread

Guys, we're trying to keep all of the Fun-With threads into single threads so folks can compare images directly. It gets tough to have multiple fun with threads every time a new version of a cam comes out. So ths Fun with A7/A7r thread one is getting merged into the main fun with Sony thread.

Thanks,
It's not just a version of a cam which made the A7/r different, it's a very different type of camera, a new genre and I honestly believe deserves its own home.

Last edited:
J

JohnW

Third one.

[/url]
BlackTruck by thompsonkirk, on Flickr[/IMG]
Kirk, I really like these pictures and more in the set on Flickr. Especially the way you've got one dominant element in an ordinary but interesting setting. They have a somewhat surreal quality I enjoy, and offer a fresh look at this culture. Even though no people are shown, I feel so much of humanity in them. The crisp light and color are also wonderful.

John

Last edited:

tashley

Subscriber Member

I used to have a friend, now long dead, who would often say (with a sardonic expression) "Are we having fun yet?"

Somehow this Rhea bird's expression really reminded me of that look!

benroy

Subscriber Member

Wondering: haven't seen any stuff from Vivek in a long time. Also: having great fun and great results with Nikon MF/A7...have posted several examples...no one interested in Nikon/A7?

Roy Benson

Knorp

Wondering: haven't seen any stuff from Vivek in a long time. Also: having great fun and great results with Nikon MF/A7...have posted several examples...no one interested in Nikon/A7?

Roy Benson
Hi Roy, it seems poor Vivek has been expelled from this site.
Really too bad as I'm missing his many often very interesting contributions, hopefully it's not a ban for life.

Kind regards.

Knorp

From today's stroll around Amsterdam IJ.

| leica vario-elmarit 1:2.8-4.5/28-90 asph |

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Hi Roy, it seems poor Vivek has been expelled from this site.
Really too bad as I'm missing his many often very interesting contributions, hopefully it's not a ban for life.

Kind regards.
I believe it was his choice to leave not the mods.

dchew

Went to the race last weekend. This was before the crowds and the rain, looking straight down.

a7r w/ Leica 90 cron.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.