The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostatic

Re: Fun With Sony _____

thanks - this is what it looked like as-shot. What my eyes saw were somewhere in-between this and the processed. The pliability of the files is pretty amazing

Knorp

Always wanted to stay in a crane ?
Now you can in the Faralda NDSM Crane Hotel !

| leica vario-elmarit-r 1:2.8-4.5/28-90 asph | a7r |

dave92029

San Diego Botanical Gardens this morning.
28-70mm @ 70mm ,f5.6, iso 100, 1/160

28-70mm @70mm, f8.0, iso 100, 1/80

28-70mm @70mm, f5.6, iso 320, 1/160

D&A

Ashwin, A7 departed? Huh? Departed in as gone? If so for what...an A7r? INquiring minds want to know....LOL!

Dave (D&A)

nostatic

He's gone to the XT1. Traitor!!! Sony rulzzz, Fuji droolzzz!

Oh wait, I thought I was on the dpr forum, never mind.

W.Utsch

Wow, Michiel!
I envy you being in Naples - a very interesting city and you deliver as always fabulous shots!
Wish you a nice and safe stay....if you are not back yet.
Werner

Godfrey

He's gone to the XT1. Traitor!!! Sony rulzzz, Fuji droolzzz!

Oh wait, I thought I was on the dpr forum, never mind.
LOL! The speed with which equipment gets flipped on this forum is sometimes mind-bending. Happily, I have zero interest in the Fujis. Unfortunately, since I don't peruse the Fuji forums, I'll miss seeing Ashwin's photos.

The Sony A7 is providing the main giggle I've been wanting for 40 years: an excuse to buy and use Leica R lenses, and at least until the rest of you start bidding up the Leica R lenses, they're at astonishingly low prices... AND I've about got everything I want there already, so have at it. ];-)

G

Godfrey

Wonderful photos, Michiel! Now I need to stop buying damn equipment and put money into air fare...

Status
Not open for further replies.