The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Who's next ?
I know, I've read a bazillion voices crying in agony and awe on this topic. So far, in 5000 or so exposures with the E-M1, I have yet to see it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong ... er, right.

But yes, can we please isolate the E-M1 angst to the E-M1 thread and keep the Sony angst here? ]'-)

G
" It takes a little while to see past the camera."

scho

Just finished hanging an exhibit at Leidenfrost Vineyards on Seneca Lake. The sun made an appearance today, but still cold with snow hanging tough. A7r+Sony FE 35 2.8

jonoslack

So I will start the enabling...You need your own A7r. :)
Hmmmn never needed encouragement for GAS attacks before!

Needs a 'double like' button....
Thank you Tim

Ha! Perhaps he can buy back his previous one ... :grin:
Yeah, right :p

Jono and I have temporarily swapped my second A7R for his A7. I have never shot an A7 but will get Jono's tomorrow and am really looking forward to it! Who knows, the swap may become permanent?
KER-CHUNG!

You will like the A7 Tim nice responsive cam
I think so too Guy

You two make quite a team!
We Aim To Please!

jonoslack

Well I have only been here for about a week and in that time they have swapped all manner of things with eachover...Besty's that's for sure....blushes all round...:shocked::thumbup:
Well Barry - as a newbie you won't understand the reality and complications of the situation. Tim and I go back to early days with the M8 - I respect him for the care and precision with which he approaches every aspect of Image quality. . . . actually, no, that's bollocks (although true) - I respect him because he's a great photographer and lots of fun (and he writes well). I'm not sure he respects me at all, but I'm usually up for a laugh, and we have St Ives in common - so that might be it.

As for blushes all round - no blushes around here :)

f/otographer

A couple of shots from a trip to the park with my daughter. First is on the ML 50/1.7 and the second is from the ML 35/2.8. The last two are from my rock garden outing from a couple of weeks ago and taken with the Biotar 58/2. The first of them was the only other shot I was able to 'artistically' capture the bee in and I finally got around to processing it. Hope you enjoy.

intent on the climb

contemplating the future (or, more like, wondering when daddy is going to put the camera away and get back to the playground)

bee in flight

there's a flag pole rag and the wind wont stop

tashley

Subscriber Member

Well Barry - as a newbie you won't understand the reality and complications of the situation. Tim and I go back to early days with the M8 - I respect him for the care and precision with which he approaches every aspect of Image quality. . . . actually, no, that's bollocks (although true) - I respect him because he's a great photographer and lots of fun (and he writes well). I'm not sure he respects me at all, but I'm usually up for a laugh, and we have St Ives in common - so that might be it.

Of course I respect you Jono. I just don't think it's working....

iiiNelson

I think it is back on? I'm two series behind, but I like to watch it training for some cycle ride I have to do..
I think we're 3 weeks out in USA for Season 4. I'm normally not into the Medieval Fantasy stuff but it's done well. Good acting, attractive women, and a good measure of fantasy action/ violence I guess attracts most it seems.

jonoslack

I think we're 3 weeks out in USA for Season 4. I'm normally not into the Medieval Fantasy stuff but it's done well. Good acting, attractive women, and a good measure of fantasy action/ violence I guess attracts most it seems.
I don't think there is a good excuse for liking it (but I still do!)

tashley

Subscriber Member

It starts here next Monday evening. I am ashamed to say I watch it too.

Barry Haines

Yes, Newbie member...But not that new to reading the hilarious banter between you two guys over the years. :ROTFL:

HiredArm - Game of thrones – Sure, some attractive women – I have yet to spot the “good acting” though.

Status
Not open for further replies.