The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 and A7r series

Pretzel anyone. LOL

Did a big food shoot yesterday, just a quicky here. Shot with the A7r Sigma 35mm at F9 and did four focus stack shots than blended in Helicon focus and in C1 corrected the keystoning as well. Lens is sharp sharp sharp

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I was after the more of a restaurant bar feel to the images.

BTW shot these tethered with a hot folder to C1. Works a charm too

Tim, I really enjoy this type of photo - the kind that make you think about what you are seeing. I can't help but try to figure out each person's perspective. You have the person laying in the only patch of sand as if about to do a snow angel or simply passed out. Then you have a person painting the landscape (I assume) which is reinforced by the painting laying face up near the wall. And finally you have what appears to be the shadow of a person above at the railing (not you based on the shadow angles) probably doing the same thing I am doing as an observer of this photograph.

jlm

Workshop Member

spoiler alert...shot with MF, but in michiel's and Matt's harbor spirit...

Michiel Schierbeek

Just photographed this sculpture of mine called " Everything turnes " 2003 in our garden @ F2

Another one of my sculptures I recently photographed at an art collector's house.

Endless road 2010 Coated steel 173 x 70 x 70 cm.

the grooves in space
kept light kept still
until touch softens the grip
a cardinal line wrapped in tight incisive eddies
in air instead of water

Wanda Praamsma​

BSEH

trying to give the soccer team a cool team photo - don't think composite ever gonna be my strong side.. SONY A7R - player shot with the 55/1.8.

BSEH

Jalte - the goalkeeper made some extra shoots - A7R + FE 55/1.8, Silver Efex PRO.

D&A

I can't imagine that it would be the same optical formula. It has to mount on an ~45mm flange to image plane register for the Contax/Yashica SLRs vs ~28mm for the RF mount register, and it's a Distagon design vs a Biogon design.

G
Godfrey, you're exactly right! Earlier today when out shooting and completely away from a computer, it dawned on me that one might be a Distagon and the other is of course a Biogon..and wanted to come back and add to my original comments. Thanks for the info!

Dave (D&A)

pegelli

I feel so left out of this thread, GAS level is on the increase :banghead:

Lovely sculptures and pictures Michiel, and the football team shot by BSEH is absolutely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.