The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

All those folks who sing praises of the A7s- all true. What an amazing tool!:thumbs:

Barry Haines

...And it is now a very good beer :D
Quentin, (Re: "Doom Bar" Rock Brewery) I never touch the stuff :LOL: A real ale's mermaids curse for sure!
If you're rather partial to 568ml of the amber nectar, I can thoroughly recommend "Blisland Bulldog" from the same brewery company, it's specifically brewed for the "Blisland Inn" up on Bodmin Moor (at Blisland needless to say :LOL: Which is out towards your direction).
It ain't smart but it's a real pub with a "Village Green" with decent "Real Ale" :chug: + Very friendly locals, in fact it won the "CAMRA's National Pub of the Year" back in 2001 which is a good sign :D Just be sure you get somebody sober to drive you back around those narrow country lanes ;)
Cheers Barry

This afternoon at St. Ives.
A7R heavily cropped again, taken wide open at F1.8 + 1/8000th to freeze the movement of the water and slightly soften the background.

LARGER

Last edited:

Eoin

Damn!, Michiel all those images you're posting with the C/Y 100-300 are superb.
Are they the full image or crops of the frame?. That lens is really something special, you're not helping :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

16-35 at 21mm. Both images at 21mm. AND YES IM HANGING OFF THE CLIFF IN THE FIRST ONE. HELP THROW ME A ROPE. LOL

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Im really falling for that 16-35 but still when I want the best image bar none the 24 TSE from Canon is incredible.

Here is a 3 shot pano with the 24mm TSE. Bryce Canyon our first morning out

Guy Mancuso

My last image of the trip was on my way home passing by some Joshua Trees. So i pulled out the Mitikon 50 wide open and shot this. Processing is for creativity not technical. Something different

Quentin_Bargate

On our way back from Sunday lunch in Thaxted this afternoon, we came across the following "garage conversion" that had taken place just a few moments earlier! No one hurt, but a very shocked owner of the house. Taken with my A7r, Summilux F1.4 75mm.

Quentin_Bargate

And one of me, by Edd, my middle son, using my A7r and Summilux 75mm F/1.4 at a fairly wide aperture - about F2.

pegelli

On our way back from Sunday lunch in Thaxted this afternoon, we came across the following "garage conversion" that had taken place just a few moments earlier! No one hurt, but a very shocked owner of the house. Taken with my A7r, Summilux F1.4 75mm.
Golf drivers, can't trust them. This one parked itself in our front garden a few years back (not with an a7, but with it's grandfather the A700)

Status
Not open for further replies.