The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

bensonga

This afternoon I rented a A7rII for the weekend from the local shop (Stewarts Photo) with the primary goal of seeing how my Leica R lenses perform on it vs the A7 I already own.

First shots however were taken with my favorite Sony lens, the FE 55/1.8. Regardless of how the R lenses do on this camera, it is a big improvement over my A7.

When I return the camera on Monday, it will be very hard to say no thanks, I'll just stick with the A7.

Gary

Tia's Gourmet Sausage food cart in downtown Anchorage

Last edited:

bensonga

Yes, we went for a weekend and decided it was somewhat bleak..... and freezing cold. When we got back my husband asked me how I felt after I looked at my photos of the place. I said I think I made it look better than it actually was :grin:
I was just thinking how nice it looked there. Dismal is what Anchorage looks like at this time of the year....all grey and brown with clouds of dust in the air from the gravel thrown on the roads over the past 6 months of winter.

Gary

Bugleone

Mary, Mary, quite contrary....
.....How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells.....
.....And life size animal models,
all in a row.....!

a6000 & 18-55mm

pegelli

Queen Wilhelmina in Middelburg

Nederland zij groot in alles waarin ook een klein volk groot kan zijn (Netherlands be great in everything in which a small nation can also be great)

A7 + Heliar 40/2.8

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi Vivek, just checked Anna over on Flickr and it was 4 months ago since she last uploaded an image :shocked:
I think FB absorbs most of her time nowadays...She posted here about a week ago and then went off the radar again...A pity as I hoped she was coming back on a regular basis...perhaps she will idc.
https://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/9664-fun-sony-cameras-359.html#post727576
May be she is not so much behind the camera these days....

(Peter) I am still looking around in this thread :angel:, although I deported myself to other departments :toocool:.I am broad minded and have no phobia for certain camera brands, even with a Canon one can make strong pictures :ROTFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.