The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Some facades I shot yesterday when walking through Antwerp with my A850 and 135/1.8 CZ

MAS

Te huur (=for rent)

Brickwork

thrice

I'm definitely reconsidering selling my 55ZA, with the Sony centering lottery I might not get another good one if I miss it too much :(

(all at f/1.8 on A7RII)

50ZA_Lavender_Farm.jpg

50ZA_Lavender_Farm2.jpg

50ZA_Lavender_Farm3.jpg

50ZA_Lavender_Farm4.jpg

Bugleone

....This last pic;..cabinet with tortoise shell doors (?)...VERY similar to a pair made Venice circa 1580 at Castle Howard... Same?

Barry Haines

....This last pic;..cabinet with tortoise shell doors (?)...VERY similar to a pair made Venice circa 1580 at Castle Howard... Same?
It maybe part of a pair but this cabinet was photographed at Lanhydrock House near Bodmin yesterday...It's the cabinet on the left in the Long Gallery Download Image :: Geograph Britain and Ireland

Lanhydrock Chapel yesterday (85mm GM)

Last edited:

pegelli

Same walk and similar facades as in post 18128, however this time with the A7 and an Olympus OM Zuiko 135/2.8

More brickwork

Balconies

Or should these have gone in the "old lenses" thread :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.