The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugleone

As of 27th June 'Photobucket' changed it's modus without any warning or informative email, such that image hosting is no longer allowed without change to a pricey tariff....... I don't respond well to the use of ransomeware against me so i can't play for now until i find another hosting provider.......

k-hawinkler

As of 27th June 'Photobucket' changed it's modus without any warning or informative email, such that image hosting is no longer allowed without change to a pricey tariff....... I don't respond well to the use of ransomeware against me so i can't play for now until i find another hosting provider.......

Good luck!

pegelli

Knokke on a windy day (unfortunately the nice old building in the background is no more :( )

A700 + Sony 18-250

Jan

Werner's beautiful images from Val d'Orcia (Tuscany) inspired me to process one more from my visit there in May 2016, more might follow because it's probably one of the most beautiful sceneries I have visited and I have plenty more unprocessed shots
Val d'Orcia is truly out of this world. Some areas look like you are on a different planet. I certainly need to go back and shoot more. A good base for exploring the area is staying in/around Siena and drive down from there.

pegelli

Have you considered cropping the sand out? I would ignore the left-hand lump, and clone it away. :p
Thanks for the comment. I thought about it (and even tried it in lightroom), but then the cut-off feet of the people make it really worse rather than better.

pegelli

Val d'Orcia is truly out of this world. Some areas look like you are on a different planet. I certainly need to go back and shoot more. A good base for exploring the area is staying in/around Siena and drive down from there.
Couldn't agree more

I'm sure I'll go back there one day, but there's too many places on my "to visit" list :eek:

Another sunrise in Val d'Orcia

A850 + Minolta 80-200/2.8 HS G

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Interesting processing effect on all of these. I like it.

Joe
Thanks Joe. My snaps usually spend some time sloshing about in the primordial soup that is Nik Col Efex4. Often use 3-6 filters per snap.

Choose from Detail Extractor, Glamour Glow, Low Key, Tonal Contrast, Darken/Lighten Centre, Nostalgic, Film Grain, Duplex, Image Borders. and others!!

I like to end up with images that do not necessarily resemble photographs;)

Cheers,

gandolfi.

Status
Not open for further replies.