The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
It could be infinity.
We don't really don't know.
But it could be.
It has to be something-but it could be infinity, right?

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Ancient prussian architecture meets post war DDR achitecture in POTSDAM
Using photo morphis textures in ON1.2017 . SONY A7II + SEL35F28Z .

POTS.070.@.jpg

scho

Sony A7II+TAP+Leitz M-Rokkor 90/4. Shot wide open. OOC B&W mode jpg with warm/neutral split tone in LR.

pegelli

Today I had the pleasure of attending the official book presentation "'Opale et Albâtre" from Michiel Schierbeek in Amsterdam.

It was a well attended and wonderful affair where I also had the pleasure to meet de Super Duper Senior GetDPI member Vivek Iyer (and his wife) who graciously loaned me his E35/2.8 for a while to get a little closer the action then with the 28 mm lens I had with me. We both collected our copies of the book there and it is indeed a very nice production, well worth the money and effort to get it! Thanks Michiel.

Michiel adressing the "crowd"

Officially presenting the "first" copy of the book to Anna Oele

Michiel, finally able to relax after the formal speeches are over

Vivek Iyer, in action with two of his favourite cameras (Monochrome NEX5N and RX1Rii)

From the outside looking in

If you can still find the time to go and visit the exhibition in Amsterdam this weekend I can highly recommend it. Several very nice large prints of photos from the book are on display Saturday and Sunday from 13:00 to 17:00 at WG Kunst, M.v.B. Bastiaansestraat 28 te Amsterdam.

V

Vivek

A different look, with one of his photos in the background.

Pieter reunited with some of his long lost relatives (true!) at the book launch!

It was quite nice to see Michiel and Anita again and to meet Pieter. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.