The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Went to the seaside yesterday.
Thoroughly grey, miserable, cold and wet.
No one swimming,
No one building sand-castles.
No one on the helter skelter.
No one on the swings.
No one eating ice cream.
But I managed to brighten things up a bit with Nik Col Efex!!

Makten

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Make Capitalism Great Again.

No.4 in the occasional series.

'Just What Is It About Modern Life That Can Make It Seem So Utterly Irresistible'.

seb

One of the few tourist spots I couldn't resist to do the picture millions already done. :)

Wai-O-Tapo Champagne Pool (New Zealand)
(a7RII + Loxia 21/2.8)

Last edited:

chiquita

Some from the Polo at Cowdray Park, Sussex, England last Sunday. All A7RII FE85 1.4 GM, some cropped and some different processing styles. The weather was awful and bucketed down after the first half :(

Polo, Cowdray Park by christilou1, on Flickr

Barry Haines

I have not had much free time for photography of late, spending more time behind (pushing) a couple of wheelchairs than a camera...It's definitely been a case of looking after those with dementia rather than having an adventure!

Anyway a couple of recent images taken with the 85GM @ F1.4 - "Tree Tones" + "Equine Entanglement"

D

Deleted member 7792

I have not had much free time for photography of late, spending more time behind (pushing) a couple of wheelchairs than a camera...It's definitely been a case of looking after those with dementia rather than having an adventure!

<snip>
Barry, may God bless you for taking on the difficult task of caregiver for those you love. Your photographs continue to inspire me to get out and shoot more and not find excuses for letting my gear sit idle.

The GM 85mm is a sweet lens in your hands. The tones in both compositions are particularly appealing.

Joe

Barry Haines

Barry, may God bless you for taking on the difficult task of caregiver for those you love. Your photographs continue to inspire me to get out and shoot more and not find excuses for letting my gear sit idle.

The GM 85mm is a sweet lens in your hands. The tones in both compositions are particularly appealing.

Joe
Thank you Joe you are very kind + The same to you as I know you look after your dear old mum as best you can.

It's been a particularly trying time here of late, as my mum had yet another stroke (the 4th in the last 3 years)...We can no longer have a sensible conversation with her on any level...It's all very sad!
In the last fortnight we have now arranged 8 carers in total per day for the pair of them (2 x 4 No. - They are assessed individually in case of emergencies and going back into hospital) as it was just getting to much for us to handle all on our own.
Alison has been absolutely wonderful and I do thank God for her, as I really couldn't have managed without her.

The 85GM is a fantastic lens that is one of my personal favourites, I love the way it renders WO.

Thanks again Joe, your heartfelt comment is most appreciated...Cheers Barry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.