The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

A few shots taken today on a short walk through one of the gardens at the Cornell Arboretum. A7II with CV 65mm APO-Lanthar. All handheld shots using IBIS and wide aperture settings.

Spotted this hopper sitting on a Coleus leaf at the start of our walk and came by again when leaving the garden after about a 45 minute walk. He managed to chew a good size hole in the leaf while we were walking about. Click for full size image.

A few more plant images from our garden walk.

Barry Haines

This is known as the "Restless Temple" because the individual columns sway in the wind
(Counter-balanced by the steel balls on the chains below).
Please click on Enlarge to see the detail from this wonderful lens - Voigtlander 65mm Macro Apo-Lanthar...Many Thanks

Barry Haines

Thanks for the 65mm shots, Carl and Barry. That APO Lanthar looks like a fantastic lens.
I really like it Craig and whilst it's not a cheap lens it's far from expensive compared to it's rivals.

Duloe Standing Stones with dilute Palladium Toning - 21mm Distagon

scho

We drove over to Keuka Lake today, stopped briefly in Hammondsport, and then went up into the hills overlooking the lake to visit a few vineyards and get some lunch at Heron Hill winery.

The Presbyterian church on the village square in Hammondsport (I ran out of back pedal space so had to stitch two shots for this image taken with the A7II + CV 65mm Macro APO-Lanthar.

Another two shot stitch of the view from Heron Hill winery cafe terrace.

A couple more vineyard views.

Barry Haines

The Whiteworks Tin mine site in a remote part of Dartmoor dates back to 1180 AD
(Little remains now other than these strange looking peat mounds)...21mm Distagon

Status
Not open for further replies.