The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Very nice shot & processing and mounting presentation Barry, looks like the small prints I mount and box since the 60's, very traditional. Thank you for sharing, Takomaru

Thank you takomaru...I also used to make small 10"x8" and 14"x11" "Contact Prints" in my darkroom mounted onto Natural Museum Board.
In this case I had some spare Japanese textured handmade paper "Kozo Natural Bizan" which I photographed with my A7R2 to make as a background layer.

Blocked Path - 65mm Macro Apo-Lanthar WO

takomaru

Thank you takomaru...I also used to make small 10"x8" and 14"x11" "Contact Prints" in my darkroom mounted onto Natural Museum Board.
In this case I had some spare Japanese textured handmade paper "Kozo Natural Bizan" which I photographed with my A7R2 to make as a background layer.

Thank you Barry, old habits die hard; I always print, mount & box also...those Awagami's are very nice to print on. I'm using a few sheets of handmade washi, gampis I purchased in Tokyo, uncoated, extremely sumptuous and would die behind glass, but doing inking on them, very beautiful. Kind regards, Takomaru

mediumcool

Grape vine buds and shoots

First tests of new (to me) lens from eBay
Sony a7 w/ Canon FD 200mm f/2.8 1/200 f/2.8 ISO 250

D

Deleted member 7792

The Whiteworks Tin mine site in a remote part of Dartmoor dates back to 1180 AD
(Little remains now other than these strange looking peat mounds)...21mm Distagon

Love that one Barry. The sense of depth is amazing. :thumbup: Thanks for sharing.

Joe

Chris C

Thanks Joe, Dartmoor is one of the few unspoiled places still left in England
......... Hmmmm,... only if you ignore that it's a deforested landscape changed totally by early inhabitants and ore diggers who turned it from a forest to a moorland landscape. But yes, with that minor caveat; I agree that it is otherwise gloriously unspoilt [and I envy your playground].

............... Chris

seb

I made some postcards for an exhibition. It's one of the basic picture before layout.

Exhibition
(a7RII + 55/1.8 + Flashes)

Last edited:

Barry Haines

......... Hmmmm,... only if you ignore that it's a deforested landscape changed totally by early inhabitants and ore diggers who turned it from a forest to a moorland landscape. But yes, with that minor caveat; I agree that it is otherwise gloriously unspoilt [and I envy your playground].

............... Chris

Thank you Chris for the historic reminder ;-)

Rowing Home and colour versions of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.